33. The wedding ( part 2 )

Noor ( POV )

" Mummy , everything is ready , I have prepared everything you take a look and tell me if you need anything else ? " I asked her

" Mummy , everything is ready , I have prepared everything you take a look and tell me if you need anything else ? " I asked her. She looked through everything and told " Yes , yes beta everything is good , you did a good job. " said Aunty ( Khushi's mother ) .

" Noor.... the grooms team is standing at the door , everything is ready ? " asked Rukshar coming inside. I nodded , aunty took the
' Boron dala ' and together we went to welcome the groom.

Aunty did all the rituals on the door and before they could get in I stopped them. " Let us in " said viraj , wanting to get in the house but again we stopped them from getting in.

" Not that easily.....how can you get in without paying the gate fee ?" I asked Arnav. He gave a puzzled look and told " Gate fee is taken by brides little sister.... how can you take that from me ? " . His question earned him some good points from his team.

' That's like our brother ' , ' Now answer that question ' , ' Bro you did it...finally you learned something from me. ' were the comments that came from their group.

" pahela nahi thi par ab thori badal gai hu ,
Pahela Aditya jijuh ki thi ab tumahari
bh
i sali ban gai hu. "

I told them and my group cheered for me. " Now 15000 to enter. " I told and that generated into a huge fight. Both teams are ready to fight for that amount of money.

Zoya : My brother not paying that much to enter.

Aditiya : Alright we wouldn't give our sister to a man who can't pay that little gate fee.

Viraj : How about 10000 rupees ?

Myself : Is this vegetable market that you people are arguing ?

Khalid : Our groom will not pay that much to go inside.

Rukshar : Our bride not marrying less than that amount.

Sam : How about you people write everything in a paper and let us in and we will pay you after the wedding .

Sahara : Not falling for you Mr Lawyer...

Sam : I wish...

Khalid : uhmmmm....sorry but we are talking about the gate fee.

Sam : ummm sorry, my bad.

Viraj : we understand.

Zoya : 9000

Noor : This is not a sari store that you are trying to bargain.

Jhanvi : Guys the time given by panditji for the wedding is approaching... hurry and pay.

Yuvraj : That amount is huge.... how about 11000 ?