85. Best proposal ever.

SAMRAT ( POV )

I am going to propose to Khushi today, will tell her how I feel for her...going to turn this one year contract marriage into a real one. " Said samrat. And finally after such hard work and uncles illegal will....nothing nothing...after such hard work finally that day came for which I worked hard. I am so happy.

" Finally....finally you realized your love for khushi thank god. I thought I would have to break my head trying to explain to you but you will not understand. But good....good. So what's the plan? " I asked him and he sat down with his laptop.

" well I thought to just break the news here with little decoration and a cake. And celebrate the event nicely at home with everyone present. " Said Arnav and I can't be more proud of anything more than him right now.

" That's going to be awesome. Alright lets go and decorate the place, we have to order a cake and then you can propose to her. " I told him.

" I can decorate the room she is in and surprise her. But for that someone has to take her out for sometime....but I need you with me...who can help us? " said Arnav. Well that's a good surprise idea.

" Well I know someone who can help us. You go and start arranging and let me do my work. " I ensured him. He went out to bring the cake and arrange some other things.

I mustn't waste time here. I rushed into Laxmi's room. She answered the door and I explained everything to her. A certain darkness took over her for a bit but it disappeared.

" okay. I am taking out khushi for shopping including our parents. By that time you people finish your work. " She said with a faint smile in her face.

" Thank you, thank you...you're the best. " I thanked her and left her room. Have to do work fast.

Arnav ( POV )

I know its weried.Its strange....the only girl whom I once very proudly said wouldn't love is the person I can't live without. Time has changed our relationship so much.

I have changed so much. Never thought I would do such things for anyone. But I think time has changed and its for better only.

I better finish what I started. Hope sam has done what he was supposed to do. I have already brought the decoration. Once she leaves the room I will start my work.

" Bro everything is selected. " I heard cheerful voice of sam. As I looked up I saw walking with laxmi beside him. What is he doing with her?

" Laxmi is taking Khushi out by that time we have to do everything. Dont worry she is team Arshi now is going to help us. " Sam confirmed to me and if he says something you better believe him.

" Whats team Arshi? " I asked him a little confused. " It's Arnav + khushi =Arshi, people who support your love are team Arshi...just like us. " he said pointing himself and laxmi.

" Well, here take the cake and put it in fridge and after that come and help me buy flowers. " I told sam, he took the bag from my hand and left.

Laxmi and I stood their uncomfortably for few minutes. Then she said " Do buy chocolate...khushi likes dairy milk red velvet chocolate. And decorate only with red roses dont use any other color. " She then gave me a few more tips.

" Thank you very much and sorry I couldn't keep my promise...." I really wanted to apologize her. Its not her fault that my heart suddenly started to want to have feelings rather than business deals.

" Its alright, I understand, I dont blame you. Have a good life with my sister. I am really happy for both of you. " She said and than walked away from me. Well, that chapter ended on a good note.