41. Its so lonely without him.

I know sahara was just venting her anger on me and she didn't anything when she said things about my marriage. And she is right , it's a contract marriage things can change but still why I felt so bad ? Why I flipped on that spot ?

I literally made the ring ceremony thing on spot but ...why I did it ? Why does it matter to me ? Why am I so concerned ? Is he really with her ? Will he really ...? Forget it khushi ..you have no right to decide what he will do in future .

" May I get in ? " my train of thoughts broke when I heard sahara's voice and looked up. She is standing near the door looking sad. She is super sad. My heart hurts.... can't do this any loger to her.

" Since when you need to knock before getting in ? Come in , come in..what's the matter sweetheart ? " I brought her in and she lied in my lap crying. She is crying.

" I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't understand anything..my emotions are going all over the place...save me Khushi. " She said in a broken tone. I feel so bad but her tears gave me hope...hope that she and sam will soon be inseparable.

" Calm down, calm down it's going to be alright... don't cry sweetheart. Do what your heart say ...I am sure it's going to be alright. " I told her , she was silent for sometime.

We sat silently not saying anything but I think she needed that silence. Sometimes presence of a friend is all you need in life and nothing else. And that's what she need right now.

" Khushi... doesn't matter what happens in future... which ever relationship stay or get out of our life..our friendship shouldn't get effected. " Said sahara.

" It will not...I promise. " I told her and that relaxed her a lot. " I am a stupid girl...did I lose him khushi ? asked sahara in whisper. " How can you lose someone who lives in your heart ? " I told her and she sat up with shiny eyes.

" But he is little hurt , he pampered you so long , loved you without any condition and you of all the people misunderstood him , he is hurt , he is angry but just like a child who is angry for not getting attention but when you give attention they will be happy like before. " I told her and I know she will understand.

" What about Eka I don't want her to get hurt. I don't want to be the reason of her failed relationship. Just because all of a sudden I realised my love...J don't want to give her pain. " She said , very soon I will tell her about Ekas reason for being here but not before her confession to samrat.

" Eka is a smart girl she will understand, and she will certainly not stay with someone whose heart doesn't belong to her...but you take action before you lose everything. " I told her. She nodded and hugged me.

" Ok , ok now leave I am very sleepy. " I told her and she left my room happily. Hope everything goes well. Hope she gets her forever love.

EKA ( POV )

" And that's it...you progressed a lot..that's nice. In few days you can run. " I told samrat. He walked three laps around the garden without any help. Someone getting well.

" Even I think so. That's all for your effort. " Said samrat , I gave him a helping hand and we came in his room. Everyday before bed he walks around the garden and we end the walking session with a leg message...it's included in the therapy.

" Sit on the wheelchair and let me get the things. " I told him but he stopped me and said " I am super bored with that wheelchair. It has annoyed me for so long... would like to sit on the bed. " he said and one bad thing about him is if he makes up his mind than no one can argue with him.

" Alright " I said , he sat on the bed. I brought the water steaming machine , towel , his medicine gel tubes . The procedure is like soak your legs in the water for twenty minutes and rub your feet with towel and message well with the gel....will give results in a week. But he is such a drama king about the whole thing.

Either the water is too hot , or it's too cold , or the towel is rough , or the massage oil is too thick not good for his skin ...in total a package full of drama... sometimes I feel really bad for sahara..poor thing getting such a baby in her life.

" Samrat I think you should talk with sahara...she is upset over nothing. " I told samrat as he was soaking his feet in the water with his eyes closed , like he is enjoying himself.

" Not now...I have important thing to do...did he send any message ? " asked samrat. " No..blocked me last night. " I told him and he opened his eyes.

" Its working..soon it's going to explode in both sides and we will get what we want. Both were playing cool but now they will understand. " he said. " Should I help you get your legs out ? " I asked him. He can walk but sitting , bending leg or pulling them out when they are in sitting position...he can't do it.

" Let me try. " he said and got one leg out... success. But while taking out the other leg he dropped the whole bucket of water 🌊 on the floor.... good job. Thank god the water was already cold or I would have burned my leg .

" I am so sorry...sorry..did you burn your leg..show. " he said trying to look at my feet. " No no it's fine...the water wasn't that hot. " I told him , trying to make him relax

" Sit let me bring the cold medicine. " he said and tried to stand up taking my support but since he stood up all of a sudden and my focus was on my leg we both ended up in floor with me lying on ground and he above me.

" You okay ? " asked samrat. " Can you ask that after getting off me...I think I broke something. " I told him as my back is hurting so much and I literally bathed in the floor water.

" Yes , yes " he said but the floor became so slippery that every time he tries to get up he slips and falls and I get hurt but somehow we managed to get up. I checked by moving my body on several sides no broken bone...thank god.

" Sorry I should have knocked. " Came a voice and to my horror it's sahara. She is standing on the door...it's not what your thinking.

" You should lock the door before doing stuff like that ...their are people in the house. Really some people doesn't know when to stop or when to behave accordingly." She said spitting her anger out. But I am innocent one here, her man almost broke my back.

" Sorry should have locked the door. " Samrat suddenly said that went near the door and closed it on sahara's face.

" You shouldn't have done that... explain her...stop her. " I almost panicked. " I did it all my life now if she doesn't ask me what happened and makes her own story I am not going to fight for my defense...too tired for that. " he said , god this is going to be messy. Hope everything goes well.

KHUSHI ( POV )

I am trying to sleep for so long but why can't I sleep ? Why this room is so lonely ? Why ? I used to sleep alone so why I need company now ? I tossed and turned but no sleep for me.

I got up and went in kitchen for some water. Little saruh walking in the kitchen all alone. " You hungry too ? " I said and gave him a little piece of meat. He eat it and jumped on my lap.

" Grandpa is not home...come sleep with granny. " I told him took my water glass and came back in my room. Hope sleep blesses me now and I can finally sleep.

" Good night grandson... good night to your grandpa ." I whispered, saruh slept on my embrace .....I ?...still don't know.

INTERVIEW :

MAYA : Anyone up ?
SAHARA : 😴😴😴😴
SAMRAT : 😴😴😴😴
EKA : 😴😴😴😴
KHUSHI :🧑‍💻
MAYA : why are you still awake ?
Khushi : Not sleepy.
Maya : why is that ?
Khushi : Don't know
Maya : Missing anyone ?
Khushi : Am I ? Or I Am .