43. Arnavs birthday...a huge misunderstanding ( part 3 ) .

Zoya ( POV )

Zoya ( POV )

" My name is Arjun chaudhary... I am her husband. In samrat's ...I mean in my brothers language lawful husband of Mrs Eka chaudhary. " he said in a mocking tone. Something tell me he doesn't like samrat at all.

But more surprising thing is....Eka is married ? Than why samrat was saying he is going to marry her ? And brother.... Wasn't he single child of his parents ? He has to do some serious explaining.

" And you miss....Mrs Chaudhary your marrying a lawyer but hasn't he told you that you have to take divorce from your ex husband before remarrying ? " he asked her again and this time she reacted. She pushed him far from herself.

" Don't touch me...weren't you the one who told me to get lost from your life ? Aren't you the one who told me never to show my face to you ? Than why you care ? ....And about that divorce you will hear from my lawyer very soon. " said Eka ...loud and clear. Now what's going on ?

" Sam I think everyone is here curious about what's going on...aren't you going to explain exactly what's going on ? " asked Khushi , who looks well informed about what's going on. Sam who is still relaxed like he is watching a good movie.

" Since we have a critical case in hand , two lawyer with an experienced judge..... Judge Hudson what do you say should we play court room ? " asked sam to judge Hudson. He nodded and told " It has been a long time.....but since you insist let's do it." Said Judge Hudson. I am not going to question ....just see.

We all sat down , sam stood up and stood in the center to start his speech " since everyone here is confused about Arjun and how he is my brother and how come Arnav don't know about it....than let me tell you how. My Dad and my mom as you know has tried for ten years to have children but they couldn't have any. Mom was having some problems and for that even doctors lost hope. At that time they decided to have a surrogate baby. " he said and took a break. Even I didn't knew anything about it.

" They arranged everything....Miss Samreeta Roy who was doctor that time who was very kindhearted lady , hearing about my parents problem agreed to help them. When she was two month pregnant my parents found out that my mom was two month pregnant too. How her problems got cured they didn't knew but her problems was solved. And on 25th December Miss samreeta gave birth to a son named Arjun and my mother gave birthed me."said samrat and paused to adjusted his emotions.

" since mom had me .... Miss samreeta wanted to take Arjun with her cause she grew attached to him in her pregnancy months and wanted to have him. Dad agreed and also promised to help her raise him. In her honour mom named me samrat...so samrat came from samreeta. We used to have family parties and I used to love her a lot. " said samrat trying to hold back his tears. Trust me I never saw him cry but his eyes were flowing with tears. He controlled his emotions and continued.

" So we are brothers that way. Samreeta aunty left with Arjun when we were six years old, she went America . one day dad got a call from a hospital ...they said aunty had a sever heart attack and she was....she was no more. We all went their but we couldn't meet with her . Mom decided to bring Arjun with us and she did. We were three at that time . we grew up together up to the age of sixteen.... When he came to know about his birth mother. And like every teenager...he wasn't happy about it. " said sam , few days ago he did told me he had a brother who is angry with him but never have I ever thought it was that complicated.

" He blamed dad for his mothers death. He left our house...was in touch with mom but not us. And since he thinks dad loved me more than him...our relationship is little sore. " he said and well that's something which everyone understood without sam saying it out loud.

" He met Eka and fall in love and married her but just because she is related with us he wanted to leave her. Send her divorce papers cause she didn't agree to break relationship with us....and now when she wants to move on he doesn't want that .....tell me is that fair ?

" sam has presented himself now Arjun its your turn. " said Judge Hudson with a serious face. Sam sat and now Arjun stood for his part of story. Why I have a feeling that I was watching a episode of Adaalat ? Life is so interesting now....such dramas to watch.

" whatever samrat has said is true. And yes I love mom more and that's why I haven't changed my surname. And I am grateful to ...samrat for saving my life that evening.... " he was going to continue but Arnav stopped him.

" sorry to interrupt but how he saved you ? " asked Arnav... he is so pissed today cause sam has hidden secrets from him and he doesn't appreciate that.

" I was working on a case involving Mafia and they wanted to meet . samrat told me its risky and should avoid it....but I didn't listen and went anyway. Samrat followed me ....and it really got messy and he sam saved my life.....getting severely injured in the process , even today also I can see him limping from the injury. " said Arjun and that's how samrat got injured.

" But that doesn't mean anything changed between us. Dad was always biased ....he never appreciated me. Even he arranged Ekas wedding with samrat....but you know what your hero did ?..He left Eka standing alone on her mandap and left cause he was afraid of taking responsibilities. That day dad made me marry her to save her honour.....I did without a question. Still dad loved that useless son of his. " said Arjun spiting out his anger on Samrat.

" You still want to marry him ...why ? So that he can leave you standing on the madap again ? That's what you want ? " he asked Eka. Sam's life is really complicated.

" I knew you were a flirt , you like to do fun but how can you disrespect a girl like that ? " said sahara with a broken tone.
" oh ! You don't even know him yet . " said Arjun. Even others started to accuse him .

" stop !" Eka shouted finally making everyone silent " Sam left me on the mandap that day. Took all the blame on him , ruined his reputation ...cause I told him that I love Arjun and want to marry him. He did it for me....he took all the blame for me. " said Eka and a huge silence took over the place.

Author's Interview.

Author : you okay ?
Samrat : still Alive.
Author : I have a news for you but it can wait.
Samrat : you better say sorry to Eka...what if she didn't like the part you wrote.
Author : EkaV01 hope you would bare with me. Thanks for your support. Sam you need coffee ?
Samrat : Extra strong please.
Author : you got it.

Authors Note :

AlomiaCG
VibhutiTalati
prasad1000
@MahaalakshmiDhanapal
@adithyabalakrishnan

Thank you so much for supporting me. Others whose name is not their in the list but who supports me I would like to thank you all. You guys are amazing.

Thank you 😍❤🎂🍰 .