16. Mission No Unhealthy Food....catching the food supplier.

I texted on our ' Mission No Unhealthy Food ' WhatsApp group to tell them about my plan.

Khushi - I want you three to go out tomorrow as usual for work and hide somewhere near aunties room to keep an eye on her.

Zoya - which time ?

Khushi - 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. that's the time I come home for lunch , she takes nap and you people are out for work.

Aditiya - Hmmm seems perfect time for doing what she likes to do , alright we will do as you say.

Khushi - OK. Good night

Zoya - Good night.

Aditya - Good night.

Hope everything goes as we have planned today and that person gets caught as soon as possible. For that person I had to listen so much , Arnav have doubted on my skills , now that person will understand what happens when someone breaks my rules.

Next day at ( 2:00 p.m. )

When I came here Zoya told me that they have checked Rita and its not her who brings her food and all. Even driver doesn't know anything about it , so now its time for the plan that we made other night to take place.

" Aunty , you take rest and let me go home for lunch. I will see you soon. " I told aunty and she nodded looking very sleepy and dived in her bed like she has not slept for years.

I came out of her room and hid behind a big pillar in front of her room , Zoya and Aditya are also hiding nearby to keep an eye on aunty. Time passed but no one came , another failed attempt ? I was going to give up and go home but that time I heard foot steps and soon panditji came , he looked around for sometimes than knocked on aunties door.

Aunty came out of her room and than she led panditji in the sitting room. I followed her silently and sat close enough to listen her properly. Aditya , Arnav and Zoya joined me soon and we sat as silent as a cat to avoid any noise.

" Aratiji , why are you sitting in open ? Aren't you afraid someone will see us ? " asked panditji. Aunty waved her hand and told " No one is at home everyone went to work so don't worry and give me the thing that you have brought for me . " she asked with glee and twinkle in her eyes.

Panditji took his kamandal ( if you don't know what it is than let me put a picture for you. Its basically used by all priests to store holy water ).

But when he overturned his kamandal we were schoked to see their was no holy water but chocolate in his kamandal

But when he overturned his kamandal we were schoked to see their was no holy water but chocolate in his kamandal. As he gave it a good shake lots of sweet stuffs came out from it.

So it was panditji from the beginning who brought her things to eat

So it was panditji from the beginning who brought her things to eat. " Thank you so much panditji for bringing this for me. " said aunty , so that day she was ordering for this things in her phone when I got stuck in her covered ?

Its perfect time and we all came out of our hiding spots and caught her red handed. She became super surprised. " I am doing so much for your diet , trying hard so that you can like your food and you are doing this ? " I asked her , she is sitting like a child who is being scolded by her parents.

" Maa , I was so proud that you finally follow your diet and soon will be fine... than what is this ? " asked Zoya with almost teary eyes. " Panditji we were not expecting this from you. " said Aditya to panditji.

" She gave me promise on my god what can I do ? I had to follow her orders. " said panditji. " we want to talk with our mom can you please leave us alone. " said Arnav to panditji, and he left .

" Gangajaal....this is the version of gangajaal in your dictionary ? " I asked her. " I am so sorry.. " she whispered slowly. " But why did you do this ..... don't you want to get well soon ? " asked Aditya.

" No , I don't want to get well , well I remain sick you people stay with me , talk with or you become busy and I don't have anyone to talk with.. I am so lonely. " she said with teary eyes.

" Mum....we are sorry that we can't give you enough time but from now on we will give you time. We have decided to go farm house and celebrated your birthday there and have a blast together. " said Aditya which brought a spark of happiness in her eyes.

" Really ? " she asked hopeful and all of them sat with her deciding about the party. Its so nice to see a whole family together, not broken like mine , hope everything goes well and they stay happy together.

Samrat ' s ( POV )

" Misti Maa's birthday now thats a good news but with my leg I don't think I can attended the party you guys have fun. " I told Zoya bhabi who is giving me daily report of the house.

" Parties are so boring without you. " she said with a sad tone and I know she is not lying when she told she wants me in the party.
" You enjoy and yes keep me updated " I told her and heard her laughter.

" Aye Aye captain. " she joked ( must be in good mood ) and hung up on me. It will be such a drama to see in the near future, with the truth that only I know its going to be fun. Recently I got some important papers and they are going to change Arnavs life forever and I will have so much fun watching it.

As I looked at my left to take a glass of water I saw the girl sleeping peacefully. Sahara was here last night and we gossiped for long and than she slept in her chair only , her head resting on my arm. The morning light shinning in her face making her look divine.

I brushed her hairs behind her ear and looked at her closely , I never thought I will ever think about relationship and other things but with her I think its time to change my life , so change it for something better .