31. sangeet...arrival of dance teachers. ( Part 2 )

Arnav ( POV )

Two teams sitting opposite each other waiting for choreographer, all are very restless and trust me its really funny to watch them fight with each other. Bro is naturally happy to see bhabi but he can't talk with her , sad life .....why am I having fun ? Well , after what happened with me I like to see them get irritated.

I normally don't like to talk much but that doesn't mean you can bully me as you like. Leaders of both the team standing like they will snatch their choreographer the moment they enter the house.

Laxmi has called last night and shouted over the phone , threatening and saying to end every deal with me if I marry Khushi but I didn't mind her at all. She can try to destroy me...even I want to see how she does that.

They way we are sitting opposite to each other it almost looks like two countries came together to sign peace treaty between them. The wait is long for them but sam is relaxed since he doesn't have to dance he is super relaxed .

The wait ended and choreographer of both the teams have arrived

The wait ended and choreographer of both the teams have arrived. Well , they are kind of in relationship that's what I know but not married yet. So they came together.

" Hi ! Guys....I think we came in wrong time. " said yuvraj looking towards both the team. " I think they are having a little family matter moment....their is smell of war in the air. " said Jhanvi. And I don't think she is wrong , it does feel like we are getting ready for a big war.

" Actually you are on correct time... as I told you earlier we are divided in two groups... You are in our group Yuvi . " said Zoya bhabi . Yuvraj nodded like a good boy and walked towards our group.

" Even we are not idle here...Jhanvi you are in our group. Even we have to practice. " said Noor. Jhanvi nodded and like a good girl went in their group. The war field is ready , soon their will be a huge war between two parties.

" Practice as much as possible... but we know who will win . " said Bhabi. " Of course Appi we will win....we all know that. " said Noor replying bhabi. I am so very enjoying this moments .

" Dream on ....but one thing you always remember east or west Arvaans are the best. " said viraj , did he just named my team
' Arvaans ' , well not bad name. Now our team has a decent identity.

" You're dreaming not us we live in reality, not like you day dreaming.... So you remember east or west khaas khushiya are the best. " said sahara. Khushi's team ' Khaas khushiya ' well not bad good name for their team.

" In your dreams.... Only Arnaavs will win the competition . with our performance and confidence we will rule the stage. " said Khalid, spoke just a Nawab. " 'ooo...Nawab you maybe prince of your house .....but dance stage that's where me and my team will rule. " said Aditya bhai.

" Galatphamaily ....hai ap kuh ( Your judgment is wrong ) " said zoya bhai stepping in front of Khalid, whenever she gets angry she starts speaking Urdu. " Jab tak main hu mera team kuh jeet na se koi nahi rukh sakta ( I am here and I will not let my team lose ). Said my Bhabi.