35. First day as Mrs Khushi sen.

Khushi ( POV )

Only I know how I spent my night on that room , it felt like I was in Island of zombies. No was not afraid for Arnav.... I was afraid of samsher and his son. But fortunately they didn't made any late night visits. Next day I woke up early , took shower and changed. Bhabi has put my cloths in Arnavs room...very thoughtful of her.

I walked straight in the kitchen cause I am starving, have not eaten a proper dinner last night. I hunted for bread , Jam and honey....my favorite with a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallow... please don't judge new bride here. Fact that the kitchen is empty is half of the population is still sleeping and my both mother went mandir.

" Mam , should I make anything for you ? " asked Bob , He is Bob Sylvester cook of this house. Very Jolly man , short and little chubby but excellent cook. " No I am good...thank you for asking. " I replied.

" You must be here for Arnav sirs Breakfast..... wait let me hand it to you. " said Bob assembling various food in a tray. I was going to say no but that would not look good cause According to him I am Arnavs wife and I should be doing all this works so I simply nodded and waited for him. At least I don't have to do the arranging thing....just give it to him. How hard that can be ?

He gave me a tray containing one glass of mango juice, a bowl full of colorful fruits ( have some shame he eats more fruits than you. Literally their is chopped banana , watermelon, grapes, dragon fruit , apple , blue berry , strawberry and what not ....and you bread ,strawberry Jam and honey. ) , two omelets , pancake with syrup and toast ( fancy breakfast....but healthy, Nutritionist be ashamed of yourself ) I am good the way I am thank you . Bob added my breakfast on the same tray and they look so delicious and unhealthy. Anyway I still love them.

As I came in the room I saw him still sleeping , usually he is a early riser but today....maybe tired. Now this is my policy that I hate waking up people who are deeply sleeping. I personally love sleeping and trust me morning time is the best time for it , when you don't need the AC , sliding under the covers and sleeping peacefully hiding from the world.

" Arnav get up .... Arnav its morning wake up. " I tried to call him whisper but he didn't woke up from his sleep. Trust me we have few rituals and that's why I am waking him up...or I would have let him be. Zoya Bhabi has already selected dress for today. I placed them near him and tried my best to wake him again. You know what I can feel my mother now.....poor lady had to do so much to wake me up in the morning.

"Ne me derange pas ( Don't disturb me ) " Arnav mumbled something and went back to sleep . He loves to speak in French....sam told me about it. But I don't even know what that means.....well one year..at least can learn new language from him.

I tried one last time but stopped by a little roar in the room. In the floor near me samsher is lying ...he is like ' stop disturbing my master ' but my guy I am entitled to disturb him one whole year if you don't know.

But I thought he doesn't disturb him in his room. No , no he told me he doesn't give surprise visits so why today ? Why boy? But he did said samsher loves to sit on the sofa sometimes.... Boy hope you had your breakfast cause I am not playing breakfast for you today.

Its stupid but I crawled under Arnavs blanket as if that will make me invisible ( If you are in front of a tiger you should not move . you should stand very still ) but guys my senses are not working. I tried to grab hold his collar and finally yanked his collar so hard that he woke up . He looked in my eyes and I really want to disappear now....cause my position isn't good.

" Hey ! What are you doing ? " Arnav asked in a sleepy tone , really all this time I was trying to get him up but he didn't but he had to wakeup the moment I came inside the blanket.... Epic.