69. Khushi wants to confess her love for Arnav.

Khushi ( POV )

" Bhabi should we use our sliver plates for puja thali? " I asked bhabi who is working with a tab on her hand.

" No...use golden one. " She said, well golden one it is. Before I could say anything I heard car stopping near the front gate and I know who can it be.

Samrat walked in with our gang...why do less? Its just Noor, viraj, Arjun, Eka.....thats it? My team is not that small.

" Rukshar is having her exams, Khalid is on an important meeting, sankalpa is having durga puja at his home. So that made our team little small." said samrat and the best people of the team is absent.

" you dont look too happy..." said Noor making a face. " Of course I am happy...I missed you all too much. " I told her giving her a tight hug.

" Welcome home guys. " Said zoya bhabi hugging them all. Already the atmosphere in the house is so lively.

" This time we are here for a really long time....cause noor signed a contract with Mrs Hudson to renovate their house, and I am transferred here for three months. " Said viraj and that made my heart all happy.

" I am here to attended a case and Eka taken a job here. So even we are going to be here for long " said Arjun sitting with my saruh in his lap.

" What kind of job did you get Eka?" asked samrat to her. " Mr Roberts...his son has a severe leg break and now he needs a nurse to put him back in health. He knew our hospital head so....he offered and I couldn't say no. " She said looking happy as a child.

" I am so glad you did. " I told her pulling her cheeks. " You know your rooms...go get fresh and help me work." said zoya bhabi.

" Yes mam " they said in a funny tone and left. I think I should invite my boss too. He said he likes family gathering and he will love my circus I am so sure about that.

samrat ( POV )

Its so hard to know everything and not being able to say anything. I know khushi....she is a strong and sensible girl. But she will never forgive me for this. But....I am so confused. Should I do it?

" It was my dream to see you nervous...not knowing what to do but actually looking at you like this is not funny. " Said Arjun sitting beside me.

" And why such a change of heart? " I asked him not looking up cause the only person who can read my eyes like a book is my brother.

" You being nervous means....something horrible is going to happen. And thats why you wanted me back right? " he asked me and their you go...he caught me again.

" yes, and I need your help. " I told him. He laughed and said " Samrat chaudhary....the best lawyer in town needs my help....am I dreaming? " And here you go my dramatic brother.

" Yes, yes....now listen me carefully okay and do as I say. " I told him and told him what to do and he looks shocked......and told " Thats crazy...thats totally crazy but I am with you....dont worry. " he said and thats the best thing I heard from him.

" And you must remember that I could never leave Arnavs side...so if things turn how I predict...you must stand opposite me with khushi....at any cost she must be protected. " I told him.

" That I will do gladly....fighting with you its like dream come true. " he said with his evil grin...and thats my brother I need to calm down.

" Cool. " I told him left him with the things he needs. I took my phone and dialled the last number that called me. It got answered in five seconds.
" laxmi....yeah! lets meet at our old place. " I told...its about time.

Sahara ( POV )

" Girl slow down....youre going tooo fast. " I shouted at her. She is going really fast on her cycle. We are riding for twenty minutes now. This place is wonderful and I am loving every part of it.

We stopped near a big river and she got down from the cycle and jumped on the green grass...rolling with a big grin...she is happy.  I sat beside her.

" When have you leaned how to ride a bicycle? " I asked her. " Few days ago...Arnav taught me. " She told sitting up and brushing her long hairs with her fingers.

" You both look so happy together...I used to feel sad that I kind of encouraged you to be with him...but looking at you now...I am happy. " I told her. She smiled but didn't jumped up saying their is nothing between us....well thats a good sign.

" Arnav told if a guy likes someone than he would really take her out once to see sunrise....and than he brought me here. " She said dreamy eyes looking at the rushing river. Has she never seen the hint in the line?

" sahara...I want to share something with you and than want the girls group to help me out. " She said in an hesitating voice. " What is it? " I asked her...interested to know more about it.

" You sure...you cant laugh. " She said again and I told her " I wouldn't just say it. " Well...lets not assume anything and listen her.

" I want to propose Arnav...for real. I want to tell him that its real...I want to spend whole life  with him. I want to say I love him. " She said and it took me two minutes to process what just she said but....oh my god.

" So you agree you're in love? " I asked and she nodded. " I thought I can never love him but now its like I dont know whats love without him. "She said in a soft loving voice.

" He gave me a wonderful family, an outstanding friend like sam and so much....how can I not love him. I admit that I love Arnav. " She said and its between us but I have recorded the moment cause cant let the legendary moment go.

" We have to start our meeting...its Arnav..you have to be extra creative...it will be the best proposal. " I told her.

" Will he love me back? " she asked me all nervous. " He is going to swip you off yout feet...get ready. " Its going to be awesome.

Author Notice :

If you have any idea for how should she propose or how she should do her confession than do let me know...bye.