44. A cozy morning with Arnav.

Khushi ( POV )

I can't believe I didn't sleep a wink last night. Just thinking about laxmi's message on Arnavs phone. Its none of my business but still......a slimy lick broke my thoughts.

Saruh has attacked me with his cuteness. I giggled as he poked his little face on my neck trying to snuggle beside me. " Hi! good morning...did you have a good nice sleep? you missed me? " I asked him rubbing his soft fur.

" Good morning " Arnav wished me morning, did my talking woke him up ? I think I was very loud.

" Good morning..sorry I woke you up so early in the morning. Look who came to up us a visit. " I said him showing saruh, who snuggled more inside the blanket.

" Ahh! is it my grandson.....good morning. " he said removing the big pillow which acts like wall between us to get a better look.

The faint morning light is getting in through the window. His messy look with the faint morning light is looking so adorable.

" Its my grandson...hi good morning. " he said moving the blanket and getting like close to rub saruhs neck. I made the whole Grandfather and grandson thing to pass my time and bond with the little guy.

I never thought that Arnav was going to join my little fun. " Are you cold ? Are you hungry buddy ? " asked arnav trying to pull the blanket but saruh snapped at him and than again lied down in my arms.

" someone is cranky. " remarked Arnav covering saruh again. And I really laughed at his remark. He looked at me curiously....but guess I can't say him that out loud.

" What ? " he asked, since he is more friendly now I thought to go with the truth. " I guess I know from where he got such awful mood. " I told almost in whisper.

" I see.....saruh is becoming like his granny. " said Arnav, excuse me....did he teased me back ?. " I am not cranky at all okay. I am one of the sweetest person in the world. " I told him showing him anger like a kid.

" ' 61.....That's our security guard number, if you don't leave my cabin in few minutes than I have to call my guards and tell them to throw you out of the hospital ' OR ' You know what a person having girlfriend like you is an insult to me too. I don't want to marry him ' Is it enough or I have to say more ? " said Arnav and I literally have nothing to say anymore.

" Arnav I planned your birthday but it got ruined at last. So sorry about that." I Knew it was going to happen but still I feel bad for him.

" Its okay, It was not your fault.... I enjoyed your surprise. Thank you so much for it. I am happy that sam's life is back in track. " he said and I am glad he didn't mind.

" His love life was so complicated....Arjuns life is more miserable. But hope they get their life back on track again. " I told him. He nodded while lazily rubbing saruh's fur.

" I think we should get up now. " he said, I don't know but I wanted to stay here just three of under the warm blanket talking about random things. Just spend the morning lazily...but thats not going to happen.

" Yes, your right. " I told him, I pulled saruh out of the blanket and took him in my lap " saruh come....lets go have breakfast. " I told him. He snuggled in my lap lazily. Must say he is lazy just like his granny.

I got fresh quickly and came down for breakfast. Everyone is in the table already eating breakfast. Samsher sitting in little distance eating his breakfast.

Saruh eats solids but he is still a baby so his foods are made into fine paste and is fed to him with a bottle. Today when our house help brought saruhs food and tried to take him from me he almost tried to bite her. Why is he so cranky today?