1. looking for a dietician.

" Rise and shine sleepy head . " I heard my mother singing in my room. From where she gets so much energy and that also early in the morning ??. I pulled my covers up to cover my face from that scorching heat.

" Get up Darling its morning you are going to be late for hospital again. " She pulled my bed sheets making my poor eyes exposed to the sun and trust me I hate that feeling in the morning. " Get up and get ready . You need to do some make up or what people will think I taught you nothing ??. " She sat by my side and I lied on her shoulder.

" As if whole world is dying to know how Khushi sharma is looking this morning. " I told her in a sleepy tone. Their is a beautiful smell of flowers in her body. Her hairs are smelling like fresh strawberries . Its only seven in the morning and she has already cooked , took a shower , fixed her hairs , her makeup is done ....and I leave for hospital at ten still look like I didn't sleep for years.

" Beauty is not to show others..its for yourself , to be confined , to be playful and for your own interest. " she told as she slowly creased my hairs with her fingers . I named you Khushi so that you can always be happy but look at you , acting like a grumpy little grandma. " she complained , for your kind information I am a cheerful and happy girl , its just I can't keep up that persona so early in the morning. When she was done complaining she started another topic.

"By the way , you know their is a new guy near my flower shop...he has two restaurants , quiet handsome.... if you want.." She can continue to talk for days on this topic.....but its so boring for me cause I know what she wants to tell me. God !! can't she stop looking for my husband. Every day she has a list of boys with whom she wants me to meet.

" Mom , stop it. I don't want to marry now. Stop trying to find a husband for me..I don't want to get married now ...or ever. " I climbed down from my bed to grab my towel and my dress.

" Dear , my marriage didn't last with your father that doesn't mean every relationship is going to be like that. Don't think so negative dear. " she tried to explain but I really don't want this discussion early in the morning ..or ever but who explains her ??

" Mom , I am getting late ...let me take a shower . " I told her and got down from my bed. She nodded and told " Than I will set the table for you before leaving for work. " I took a shower , wore my favorite blue shalwar with green dupatta and came for my breakfast. My mom has already set the table and she has made me eggs , toast , paratha and tea. I took strawberry jam and honey on my toast ( that's how I like it , you can try its not that bad. ) I ate my food while my mother packed her and my lunch together .

" I am leaving dear , the keys are in the basket over the TV dear. Have a great day. Bye. " She gave a small kiss on my forehead and left. I sat on the table to eat my breakfast .I quickly eat my breakfast and cleared the kitchen table. I will surely get late today.

I took my famous white coat , car keys closed the door and I am ready to leave. Its such a warm and sunny day but no time to waste on its beauty. My car came to life with a jolt ...poor thing got old and tired from years and years of survice .... I patted on the staring wheel and told " Its okay dear will fed you petrol in the way and than you will be as healthy as a horse. " ( Hope its not wearied that I talk with my car ? )

I am a nutritionist and recently work at ' SZK hospital ' ( sparsh Zindagi ka ) . My mom is a single parent , no my father didn't die he just left her before I was born. She than with her best friend Arati sen help bought this house and started her flower business and that's how she grew me up. It was not easy for her to manage house and her shop together but she did managed everything on her own and I am so proud of her. I always try to be like her and hope one day I will be like her , confined , carefree and beautiful.