48 Arnavs surprise for khushi. ( Part 1 )

Khushi ( POV )

I didnt have to tell him that he was lying on my lap as a call came in phone and he got up without looking. Now time for me to get ready.

Miss Rose has shown us some steps and I think that would be fine for the party. As for the surprise I am supper curious. ( A/N : party look pictures will be their at the end of the story so stay tuned for that ).

I wore my gown that I recently bought. Its deep violet in the upper portion and gradually lighting towards the lower part. Its simple with little flower desine in it. Its very pretty giving me a princess feeling.

I think I will put my hairs up in a bun and that would look good on me.
" Can I come in ? " called Arnav from outside. I am inside the changing room right now.

" Come in " I said as I sat down to brush my hairs. " Wow...you look stunning. " he said. His first compliment for me.

" Thank you....You need anything ? " I asked him. " Yeah! I totally forgot something..." he said bringing a box inside and handing it to me. The box is nicely wrapped in a box with...I cant believe he did it. With a seal that says ' Emerald city ' the castle name in the story of Cinderella.

I mean yes that was ' castle ' but thats alright I don't mind

I mean yes that was ' castle ' but thats alright I don't mind. " you once said that your favorite story is ' Cinderella ' and you want to live it for just one night....so here you go. " he said and I might cry today.

I opened the box. Its a package full of fancy with purple covers , small pouches of small scented candles, a beautiful handkerchief, a diary and at last but not the least a pair of glass shoes.....he brought me cindreallas glass shoes.

Their is a note with the shoes...here let me read it for you guys.

Paulette was cindrella's god mother

Paulette was cindrella's god mother. I remember now once I told him I wanted to be on that fantasy story just for one night. Never thought he will actually let me live on it for a night.

I dont know what to say. I am speechless. He remembered our old conversation and here I was thinking he never paid attention when I talked about nonsense stuffs.