63. Arnav finally confessed his love for khushi.

Did you just clicked on this chapter as soon as it pooped up?

You're super excited right?

You did right?

You did.

Come on I know you did.

Dont be shy.

So here it goes like this :

A
P
R
I
L

F
O
O
L

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉�...

I know, I know

I know, I know...youre getting angry and probably want to say those words to me.

Calm down

Calm down....calm down dont be angry please. I was just joking with you guys since I missed the first chance.

I Know, I know its not like the first week of april and the charm is all gone. But I forgot to do it first time.

But I still wanted to do it on the last day of the month so that no one could suspect my intentions.

But it was a splendid month with you. I thank everyone who read my story and supported a small writer like me.

My month was good. I wrote and read so many stories. If you know any story which is good and I should buy the book do let me know.

Hope you had a good month too and not to ruin your month with this chapter two new chapters are coming together on 1st May...stay tuned for that.

This days weather is really hot so remember to drink lots of water, use suns cream and eat healthy. Some are having summer vacations so do let me know how is your holidays going.

Students who have 10th and 12 th board exam...all the best to them. If your siblings is having exam...give my best wishes to them.

And if you have good ice cream or food recipe which is good for summer days do share them with me. My characters will love to have something good.

Once again thanks for supporting me. And showing so much love to me. I know its a Slow slow slowest burn romance but it you stick around I am sure you will like it.

If you have any request for upcoming chapters do let me know I will try to fulfill them.

Tell me one interesting thing you did on April I will let sam read and react on them. I think thats going to be fun.

Good night.

Bye

Tata

see ya

Miss you.

love you.

what?

Leave....

Go on....

Why still waiting ?

You think this is funny?

Bye.

❤❤

Ahhhh! you still here I got scared.

Light off...

Night night.

Its a final....

I know its me but I dont wanna leave.

I am like ' Abhi na jau chor ke yeh dil abhi bhara nahi. '

But bye.