10. khushi trying to bond with her co -workers.

Today , Zoya mam went to work early as the chief of the house has arrived, must say Zoya mam is so down to earth , she helps everyone, cooks for everyone and cares so much about others. Its my day to meet with the chief and make a good impression. But have I told you how kitchen in sen household looks like ? ...no ? Let me tell you.

The kitchen is very big almost like the ones that we see on movies and web series

The kitchen is very big almost like the ones that we see on movies and web series . Its really fancy and must say very well maintained. With Zoya mam two more people use to work to help her out and she use to gossip a lot but since the chief is back the environment of the kitchen has changed.

Today they are working not making any noise , the cleanliness is well maintained and the aroma is so strong and beautiful that its making me hungry. The harmonious environment in the kitchen is something to see. Zoya mam specially told me that chief Qurbaan Ali , loves cleanliness in the kitchen and hates people who makes loud noises.

" Dr Khushi sharma , new nutritionist its a pleasure to meet with you . I am qurbaan Ali chief of the mansion. " a man came forward. He looks like someone who is in his fifties , wearing a white uniform ,with little moustache. He looks quite gentle looking. I smiled and handed him the fruit basket and told " Yes chief, I am Dr Khushi sharma, new nutritionist of Mrs sen . please accept my gift , it will be an honour if you accept my gift. " he nodded and took my fruit basket and inspected every fruit and by his expression I know he is impressed.

He showed me the table and offered me a sit and brought tea and some deserts for me and sat down on another chair

He showed me the table and offered me a sit and brought tea and some deserts for me and sat down on another chair. The tea is so tasty and the ice cream cake melted in my mother making my taste buds sparkle with joy,not too sweet not too creamy just perfect . I thanked him for the desert and eat his delicious food. He patiently waited for me to finish before talking. I must say food here is like food of five star restaurant. I am so lucky to have a job here.

" Chief your food is really delicious , thank you so much for your hard work

" Chief your food is really delicious , thank you so much for your hard work. " I said wiping my mouth with a napkin. " Its my duty doctor but thank you so much for your appreciation. " he said motioning a worker to wipe the table , which is done in few minutes and that person left with the plates. Well , he is really good at his work. And the vibe I am getting from him is that when he means business its business .

" What brought Dr Khushi in the kitchen today ? " he asked with a smile. Well , judging by his behavior if atom bomb blasts in front of him I am sure he will have his smile on his face , never letting the other party know what he is thinking.

" Well chief I came to introduce myself with you since I started from Tuesday and my work will never be done properly without your help. I have seen madams report and from what I have seen she has diabetes and low blood pressure so many things are restricted for her and under that condition I will have to trouble chief to help me cook such dish for madam that can help her recover and also not make her feel that she is missing out anything. And with chief's outstanding skills I know its possible. " as I say he nodded seriously. And his reaction made me relax that now I don't have to fear about him.

" You made diet chart for madam ? " he asked. I showed him the list I made after analyzing documents of different doctors but before I do some checkups myself I wouldn't give her anything. I have to meet with her former nutritionist to know more about her condition. I explained him this and told him to follow the recent chart and I will let him know once I make my chart. I told him the truth that my cooking skills isn't that good and need his help to make food for madam. And after chatting for while I Thanked him for his time and stood up to leave the table at that time I heard him saying to me.

" If Doctor likes something specific please don't hesitate and let me know. I will surely make it for you. " I think its his way of showing approval. As he himself brought the topic I didn't hesitate and told " Than I will trouble chief if I need anything specific. " he waved his hand saying it was not bothersome for him. I thanked again and came out of the... mission accomplished.

Sahara's ( POV )

" Where am I ? " I heard a whisper from sam and turned to see him coming to consciousness. " samrat chaudhary you are in hospital , you had an accident and broke your left leg and right arm , their are some minor injuries. " I told him enjoying every minute of it....what he deserves more bad treatment than this.

" Mam , patients friends are waiting outside , should I send them in ? " asked a nurse. I nodded and three people came in the room. one is our famous Arnav sen best friend of sam, than I guess that's Aditya sen elder brother of Arnav and with him his wife Zoya sen. Well family full of good looking people.

" How this happened ? ....sam what happened ? " asked Zoya with concerned voice. " I was looking for evidence for my client and that time the goons came back I fighted with them but failed and they threw me down. " he said, how he lies with such a straight face ? . Arnavs face tells me even he doesn't believe him.

" sam you should take care of yourself. " said Zoya , poor girl she actually believed him ?. Well I should leave them alone. " Hope you know the visiting hours , have a healthy chat. I have patients to look after so excuse me. " I told and was coming out of the room that time I heard " sahara...." I turned towards the bed , sam told
" Thank you. " I couldn't say a word. I just nodded and came out of the room. Not falling again....not falling again.

~ Author's Interview ~

Author - Sam what's the real reason of your accident ?
Samrat - I told earlier.
Author - I would like the true story.
Samrat - I was hiding behind curtain and slipped from their.
Author - Basically you got caught ...right ?
Samrat - yesss......wife of police... Very dangerous.
Author - ' laughing out loud ' I knew it.
Samrat - coming to visit me ?
Author - Busy have exams....but you will have good company.
Samrat - That I will.

Author - sahara is their any possibility that you two....you know ?
Sahara - After this incident.... Nope no chance.
Author - But you did felt something.
Sahara - still no.

For exams I will not be writing for few days , hope you understand. If you want to be part of my ' Authors Interview ' than do comment and I will add your questions too. Thank you so much for reading my stories. Your support means a lot to me so once again thank you very much.

Sahara - Not gonna happen again.
Author - I got you girl...I got up. ' looking at the readers ' Didn't I ?