54. Arrival of Khushi's ex....what will Arnav do?

Sahara ( POV )

We are waiting for veeranshu ( lets call him veer ). Judge Hudson told him everything and they are discussing about it.

Yes it has been a day that he is here and the most glorious moment is yet to come. Actually khushi and her mother went to visit shyam mandir and since their was a program they stayed over night.

So if you're like me...the golden moment is yet to come. But now we are waiting for him to say something on this topic. Since his decision matters to judge Hudson.

After sometimes they walked out. He standing with his father. " I sure if he says no...he has to eat some bitter medicine. " Said Arnav...someone is already salty.

" Dont be judge so early let the poor fellow speak. He may say yes. " I told him. " He better say yes. " replied Arnav crunching his chips with his teeth like he is ripping someone's head off...whose you know that.

" Arnav what he does? He is your neighbour how come you have never seen him? " I asked him in whisper. He is sitting on a table like a two year kid eating Carrot chips and I standing with him.

" I played with him when he was young but than he went abroad...or thats what Judge Hudson said and I know nothing of him. " he replied. Hmm...interesting, I took a chips from him...tastes good.

" I heard everything and I talked with both of them. " Said Veer to the waiting crowd. " I was very close to my mother. But she left me very young and for my sake my awesome dad never married....not that I could have called just anyone my mom. " he said and waited.

" I was very shy kid never mixed with others. Arnav will know that..." said veer and they shared an awkward ' hi'
that was comical. " And when I grew up I joined military...leaving my dad all alone. " Well that explains that physic man.

" Are you checking him out? " Arnav asked. " He is hot. " I told him. He stared at me for sometimes than said " May god bless you. " ( Author : Guys pin drop silence in my class ). sorry.

" My dad became more lonely. So I am really glad he found someone to talk with, someone to share his thoughts with....who am I to say no to his happiness. Infact...." he said and sat on one knee infront of Rose mam. With a wooden box in his hand.

" I have lost my mother long time ago...will you accept me as your son? " he asked Rose mam. " Yes " she said.

He took out a pair of payel from the box and said " I brought a small gift for you....may I? " he asked for permission...double cute. Rose mam nodded and tied on her legs. They are soo pretty.

" Looks like he is very sweet

" Looks like he is very sweet. " I told Arnav. He said " Tuh shaadi kar le ( Than get married to him ) " never in my life I have seen him that salty over someone. Now I am waiting for khushi to be back home.

Zoya ( POV )

I dont know why everytime someone marries its me who has to decide everything but...its okay.