88. our love story.

Noor ( POV )

" okay...that will do. I think we are ready. " Said Rukshar checking the list for third time.

" Arnav from where did you get those flowers....those are fresh. " I asked him while decorating the room.

" I brought them from judge Hudson's house ...he owes me a favor. " he said while checking some papers.

" Hey I got the dress....noor have a look and tell me its okay. " Said laxmi bringing a beautiful dress in.

" Did you pick up my dress too? " asked Arnav to her. " Yes I did. Now leave those papers and try it. " She said putting his suit in a chair.

" what are you doing anyway? we are working hard for you...and you're just chilling. " Said Samrat looking pissed.

" I am not chilling....checking on some documents nothing else. " he said not even looking up from his.

" I am taking khushi for a day out...do make up and stuff...you guys carry on. Honestly looking at him I am kind of glad that we are not together. " Said laxmi making a funny face and left.

" That was a huge statement coming from her....bro change that attitude. " Said Aditya jiju.

" Its not work related papers...this is xerox copy of the contract we signed. Sam told we need the original one for some court work....so I cant tear that. Thus the xerox copy. " Said Arnav showing the xerox.

" Ohhh! thats so thoughtful of you...now we cannot wait....lets go and get ready. " Said Sahara.

" Guys.....please if you want to propose, confess love or any declaration....schedule it for tomorrow I will organize it for you but not today....please. " requested Arnav.

" Oh! poor guy so traumatized by his father in law....dont worry its your day...we wouldn't mess it up. " Said khalid.

" But do confess soon..." added Arnav at the end...why? Is khalid in love? And if yes then with who?

" I am really missing veer...he was the one who made me realize my feelings for khushi. " Said Arnav in a sad tone.

" Roshni is back...so lets not lose
hope. " Said samrat. Well when he says something....you can literally do nothing but believe him.

" Lets go guys...we dont want to be late. " I told them. They all nodded. Lets hope for the best.

khushi ( POV )

I literally have no idea why laxmi dragged me out, got me dressed and insisted that I have my makeup done....like literally why?

When I asked her whats going on she literally said nothing

When I asked her whats going on she literally said nothing. She tied my eyes and brought me somewhere and now I dont know where I am. I kept calling her name but nothing.

Suddenly two strong arms grabbed me and I know who is it....its Arnav. But where am I?

" Arnav...can you please untie my eyes and tell me where is that silly girl? " I asked him. " I will untie your eyes but first follow me....let me lead you...trust me. " he said and that I can do with my eyes closed.

He lead me somewhere and than opened my eyes. Its dark....but than all lights turned on. The whole place is decorated with balloon and stuff. Its our back garden which is looking amazing.

" You did so much for our family...for me that I thought to give you a little return gift....enjoy. " said Arnav and I am already touched.

" So here is your favorite strawberry jam, honey and bread, caramel pop corn and pepsi....you sit and enjoy the meal while zoya bhabi has organized a play for you." said Arnav, he promised to make me cry.

I sat down with him. Zoya bhabi and Aditya bhai stood in distance. Zoya bhabi started saying " Today we are going to bring an unique story in front of you...a story so special that even angels listen to it with care...it has hate, friendship, love and care....so lets start our drama ' Accidental Marriage ' " she said and they left the stage and everything went dark again.When lights came laxmi was on stage and writing on a desk...she looks like a doctor....wait she looks like me.

Now Khalid walked in the stage,black suit and that cold expression...he is playing the role of Arnav. They are recreating the scene when I meet Arnav. ( To save time let me tell you the dialogue of the play only )

Khalid : Now we are talking...sixty one thousands...what was it?

Laxmi : Thats my security guards number if you dont leave now than I will call them.

And the scene ended their. Zoya bhabi walked in with Aditya bhai.

" well that was a rocky start and it continued for a long time. Starting from food tasting to perfume they had it all covered...have a look. She left.And its the covered incident when his mother almost caught us hiding in her room.

Khalid : Change that perfume or you may end up being single forever.

Classic line from Arnav. Than came the scene when we decided to take a vacation which turned into a long one.

Zoya Bhabi : And like that fighting with each other they were spending their time when a bomb hit them, contract marriage. At first they didn't agree but than for the family they said ' yes ' ( Scene when we signed the contract papers )

Aditya bhai - After the contract marriage they fond out it maybe not that bad to be good friends. And together they became parents of samsher and grandparents of saruh. ( scene : Laxmi and khalid sitting with samsher and saruh) too cute.

zoya bhabi : Days passed and together they found peace in each other. They got a friend and from their things changed a lot.

( Scene : Me and Arnav [I mean khalid and laxmi ] sitting under a table eating food. ) brings back soo many memories.

This moment has made me realized how much I enjoy little things with Arnav. Things which I would have thought as silly things...I enjoyed them with him. I did have the best time with him.

Author :

Suggest a title for this chapter. Write what do you think and I will the title which I like from your suggestion.