50. visiting Arjuns garden house.

KHUSHI ( POV )

The bright morning light woke me up...who let those dam curtains open? I thought angrily. I somehow opened my eyes and saw myself in Arnav's embrace. I slept whole night like that.

He looks so peaceful while sleeping...should I wake him up or let him sleep more? let him sleep more. But while I was deciding his phone buzzed....that evil thing and woke him up. I closed my eyes pretending to be sleeping.

He picked up the call " ummm....say when? " he said, someone on the other side must be instructing him something. " Alright will be their by 12 o clock. " he said. Than the conversation ended. But I don't want to leave now or ever. I am good here.

He just wrapped his arms around me and went to sleep. It didn't take him five minutes to fall back to sleep. Let him sleep little more. He slept for another hour and I just lying on the bed watching him. I somehow suppressed the urge to touch his hairs for long time. But let's touch ...he wouldn't know right.

I stretched my hand but he opened his eyes and I immediately closed my eyes pretended to just move my hand in my sleep. Really he had to wake up that time only. Hope he doesn't understand that I was awake.

" Morning " he whispered in my ear...he knew I was awake ? Thats embarrassing. ( Author : Thats your husband so its cool. You have fundamental right to do drama with him. ) you had a cup of coffee with samrat right ? ( Author: Nah ! that fellow is too busy with his girlfriend. ) Makes sense.

" Morning " I pretended like I just woke up. He let me go...😔. " How was your sleep....didn't get afraid right? " he asked. " No thank you. I slept quite nicely last night. " I told him. My cheeks are burning.....will look like tomato I know.

" sorry....for me....it must have been very uncomfortable for you to sleep like that. " I told him , I have a wearied sensation in my stomach ( Author : Those are butterflies in your stomach dear ).

" That's okay...happy to help. " he said while checking his phone . I slowly like a snail got out of the covers. " Oh !by the way..Adi bhai called told us to eat and reach hotel by 12 o clock. We will go Arjuns garden house today. " he said. I nodded and came in the bathroom to hide from him. Heart calm down its okay.

I brushed my teeth took a quick shower and came out to see Arnav has already ordered breakfast. While I eat he got ready. " Saruh must be waiting for you and at his name I don't want to stay here any more. My saruh is alone. We quickly eat and came out of the hotel.

We took a car ride to next hotel. I came almost running in my room and saw saruh sleeping. The helper who came was just making his food. I told her that I could take it from here. Arnav paid her and she felt after I thanked her for her work.

Saruh woke up all happy and jumped on the bed to play. I fed him and he is all ready for travel. Sahara took her kitty before me....looks like she liked her gift very much. I packed everything and we are ready to head out. I took saruh in a bag with net window from where he can look out and get plenty of air and not get all confused and nervous while travelling.

We meet our team in the parking and the sight which welcomed me was heart touching. First zoya bhabi looks so happy with all smiles...she never gets much time to spend with Aditiya and since she got chance she seems tooo happy.

Second Chemistry between Judge Hudson and Rose mam might have increased. And its such a good sight to see those blushing faces and those signs of first love among them.

Third , Samrat is holding a little basket where the kitten is sleeping and both samrat and sahara looking at it like two parents. I am sure they will take good care of the kitten . Must say Arnav got them a sensible gift.

Fourth , Arjun and Eka are looking more like normal newly married couple. And that made me really happy for Eka. I hope she gets her share of love that she deserves. In total I got a happy vibe from them.

" looks like someone had a good night sleep....or not at all. " whispered samrat to me. " what do you mean ?" I asked him very innocently. " Arnav is having a scratch on him neck....did you ? " he asked with a sly smile . I looked and saw that mark....yesterday out of fear I must have dug my nails on his neck....poor guy.

" He was playing with saruh and got hurt by mistake. " I told , he wasn't convinced but I am not going to talk more. He is so nosy guy.

" Thank you for staying with us . Hope you had a good time with us. " asked Garima to us. " It was splendid ...thank you. " said Arnav to her. " I didn't have much time to introduce myself to you..but on your first anniversary you should come here to celebrate and I will spend more time with you. " said Garima , I nodded with a smile but that will may not happen.... She may attended our divorce ceremony who knows. We thanked her and started our journey. We took a big car and most of the journey I slept. It was quite a long ride. We reached Arjun's Garden house by evening. And its amazing.

Its a big house with large gardens. " wow Arjun....you did a good job bro its...samtastic ( samrat + Fantastic ) " said Aditiya bhai. And its really beautiful. " Today have some rest and from tomorrow we will start our tour." Said Arjun to us. He called his servants and told them to show us our rooms.

Our room is beautiful it has view of mountain and garden from different sides. A balcony with a swing in it...the balcony is facing the mountain giving us view of a Wonderful sunset. Its really beautiful. But too tired for anything. " Let me take a shower. " I told Arnav who is sitting on the swing enjoying it like a kid. He just nodded , too busy to mind me.

I told someone to arrange a hot water bath for me. And she arranged that for me. I just love taking long showers it makes me fresh and feel heavenly.

There is warm water in my tub,rose petals in it and soap with strawberry scent. I soaked myself in the water and it relaxed my nerves. And as I lay on the tub....every scene from morning came back to back to me and my heart swelled with love and happiness. After so much time I got so much love and happiness hope this stays for sometimes... finger crossed.