38. Working together with Arnav to put sahara in line.

Zoya ( POV )

" I swear I am so mad at samrat....how can he take such drastic step ? And Khushi how can you support him ? Sahara is your friend. " I asked Khushi , she doesn't look bothered by the situation at all.

" Bhabi don't mind but I have spend a good time explaining sahara about sam. I used to hate him too but knowing the truth from him I can't judge him. " she said paused for a while and than began " I explained her but she didn't agree, sam explained her , said sorry for the crime he has never committed still she has not agreed so he moved on and I don't see any harm in it. " said Khushi in a straight forward manner.

" But she is your friend Khushi . " I added, " That's why I am saying it. Its better for both of them. Just because sahara doesn't want him that doesn't mean sam will remain single for life. The relationship between sahara and sam is over. Sam understands the value of ' No ' and that's why he moved on. And personally I am happy for him. " she told me and I could see our plan working. Sahara is getting emotional.

" You knew what he did than how can I forgive him ? " said sahara in whisper. " Than don't... Sahara this is your chance. He will marry someone else...what else he will marry Eka , have kids with her and you can have your good life. " said Khushi. This could turn into a fight , have to change the subject.

" we are here for Miss Rose now can you tell what are we going to tell her ? Why are we going in Hudson house for practice when we have such big house ? " I asked them to change the topic.

" we can say her we are preparing that dance for Arnavs birthday which is in two days and than she wouldn't mind. " suggested Khushi. " Good idea Khushi... We can do that. " I approved her idea. Celebrating husband's birthday nice improvements.

Sahara left us and went away. " Bhabi don't worry she will be fine , she always knew samrat is only hers and never thought about it , so when she is in the point of losing him she lost her mind. And trust me she needs that bitter medicine. " she said , I just can pray for them.

Khushi ( POV )

" Arnav can you tell me how you know samrat ? " I asked Arnav. Their is some work going on in neighborhood so they cut electric connection of the area. Their is light in the house but the fans are not working.

We had our dinner and now just sitting garden area. Its so refreshing here , the air is cool. " well , samrat's father Brijesh chaudhary was our lawyer , he had his full family in Kolkata but for work reason they shifted here. Sam used to visit with his father and we became friends. His father is younger brother of sankalpa's father. So I knew sankalpa's name never met him physically before. " he said and that ends the mystery.

" I understand sam is doing everything to patch up with sahara but I am still little afraid. Sahara is so upset and I am acting like such a bad friend... What if he really marries Eka ? " I asked Arnav who is fanning himself with a thin copy.

" Eka is a good girl and if you know reason of her coming here you will laugh and the question will sam marry Eka than let me tell you a story. " he said but that includes lots of words...can his battery of words manage such load. " I can talk....its just I don't talk with people I don't like....you used to be on that category. " he said , did he just said ' used to ? ' so now he doesn't hate me ?

" Can I ? " he said and I nodded who will miss such opportunity. He began " sam was a heavy smoker , advice , therapy nothing could stop him from smoking. One day when sahara came to visit him she stepped on a burning cigarette and her foot got hurt. She thought it nothing but that hurt place infected and she has to suffer three days mind fever for that. After that day to till now five years sam has not touched another cigarette.... now tell me can he stay without her ? " said Arnav, my god that guy is such a good lover.