55. Planning Judge Hudson and Rose marriage.

Khushi ( POV )

Is it my life or some tv serial...so much drama. Now from where veer came in the scene? And why is Arnav little salty about him?

whatever today is mehendi and tomorrow morning its going to be haldi ceremony and singing of the marriage file and than small marriage ceremony.

I will apply mehendi in my hand...should I write his name? on my mehendi he wasn't that curious but now wouldn't he ask why I did it? And I wouldn't have an answer.

" Miss...what are you thinking sitting all alone ? " veers question brought me in reality. He sat next to me.

" Just waiting for the mehendi designer. " I told and he nodded. He is having a sandwich. " Is it what I think it is? " I asked him.

" Yes bread with strawberry jam and honey. " he said and I took it from him. " Hey I was eating that..." he complained.

" Kitchen is on your left go make another one. " I told and he laughed like girl will you ever change.

" Remember we use to hide them in our books and take them in our library where we used to eat and read before exam ? " he asked.

" I do. And remember you  almost choked on a bread piece and vomited on our head teacher..." I still remember that was hilarious.

" She almost came of thin air saying ' what are you eating young man ' and I had to swallow such big bread in hurry...that was scary. " he said and we both laughed.

" So married and all I thought you were going to marry that flirty nawab of bhopal. " he asked, misunderstanding that everyone has.

" Didn't happen cause he thought we were a thing. " I replied chewing on the bread. " Poor thing.....but I wouldn't feel bad cause you got the best one. " he said.

" Lucky for a year...." I told him. " I didn't get it what? " he asked. I dont like to discuss it with everyone but I guess I can tell him. So I told him about the contract marriage thing.

I told him about our first encounter, our fights, his gifts and todays morning incident and like always he listened me carefully.

" Thats really complex..." he commented on my relationship. Trust me it is. As he was talking saruh came running towards us and picked him up " Missing granny...." I scratched his little neck and he snuggled comfortably in my lap.

" Did you just called him your grandchild? " veer asked me with a surprised look on his face. " Yes actually Arnav has a tiger pet samsher whom he treats like his son, and the little one is son of that tiger....so I made it a joke that Arnav is his grandfather..." I explained him.

" And you his granny....I see " he nodded, thank god he understood.
" let me get it straight...correct me if I am wrong okay. " he said taking a breath breath, I nodded.

" Points that I understood are

1. You guys are not in a relationship but still you both have inside jokes.

2. you guys don't love each other but still he went all out if his way just to fulfill you fantasy princess idea.

3. You guys don't love each other but still its irritating for you to think Arnav with that other girl.

4. You guys don't love each other still he told you to go and watch sunrise with saying I missed that.

5. You guys are not in a relationship but still taking every responsibility a couple should take.

6. You guys are not in love and still he knows everything about you and does small things to impress you.

7. you guys are not in love and still that guy is all black and blue with jealousy after meeting with me.

8. You guys are not in love but he knows exactly how you like your coffee.

9. You guys are not in love but still he tries stuff you like even though he doesn't like them himself.

10. You're just in a relationship for an year and yet he is comfortable to share his secrets with you.

11. You guys are not in love and yet he calls and lets you know where he is and when he will be back.

12. You guys are not in love and yet you give all the hints to me that you're deeply in love.

Is it all or did I missed anything ? If I didn't missed anything...he is in love with you. " Said veer taking saruh from me in his lap.

" I am sure you're wrong....he isn't jealous of you at all. " I told him, why he would be jealous of veer? " I can prove it....Arnav is dam jealous of me. Just do as I say. " he said I know he is wrong but I still agreed with him.

" Never in my life I have seen unprofessional people like you..." shouted zoya. I have never seen her that angry. Must be very serious thing.

" Everything okay bhabi? " veer asked her. " The girl who was supposed to come here for mehendi...just cancelled the deal...not what will happen? " said bhabi well thats a matter of concern.

" Bhabi...I am good at drawing. You just show me the design and I draw it for you. " Said veer...yes he won several prizes for drawing...a pro painter.

" Really than its a relief please come with me. " Said zoya bhai and took him with her. He gave saruh back to me and winked at me before leaving with bhabi. I dont know what he is going to do but I am sure their is going to be a lot of drama.

Sahara ( pov )

" veer thank you so much...you did a lovely design. " I told him when he finished designing my mehendi.

" You welcome " he said wipping his hands, his finger tips have become visibly red from pressing the cone.

" Beta you're so talented " said Rose mam to him. " Thanks mom. " he said thats what he calls her now.

He sat with khushi cause she was the last one in the line. And arnav sat down with me with a swollen face.

" Someone has already started to call you mom." commented Aditya. Yes now a days he calls her that only.

" Show off " commented Arnav in a whisper. " Trying to show how good of a son he is. " Said Arnav making a face.

" I try to live in the moment...for us army people you never know when its going to be our last day. Maybe my next mission will be my last one and I will never get a chance to call her that...so that's why I am calling her mom. " he replied without looking up. Thats sad but true. Arnav didn't made another comment on him.

" Arnav how does you name ends is it
' v ' or ' b '...." asked veer to Arnav. Suddenly his whole expression changed he glowed up. " Thats ' v' people gets confused that alright. " he said.

" Come over and see if its okay....and let me sit with mom. " Said veer getting up. " Probably he isn't that bad guy. " Said Arnav before leaving. Must say I am loving it. Best day ever.