Seventy Eight

"What are YOU doing here?" I say with a frown.

"Hey Em." Damien says and I shake my head.

"You didn't answer my question." I say and he sighs.

"I saw your car out in the driveway, so I thought I'd come and say hi." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Why? You know I don't want to speak to you." I say and he nods.

"I know. I just thought that since it's been a few months you might have moved on."

"I have moved on. But I will always remember what you did to me." I say and he nods.

"You know I miss you." He says and I shake my head.

"Please go." I say and he nods again.

"Alright." He says, then he walks away. I close the door and shake my head. He misses me? Yeah, I don't believe that for a second. He doesn't deserve a second chance. What he did was unforgivable. I turn around and cross my arms as I lean against the front door. I can't believe him. I see Marcus walking towards me with a frown.

"Who was that?" He asks and I sigh.

"Damien."

"What did HE want?" Marcus says clenching his fists.

"He said that he 'misses me.'" I say and I see Marcus' jaw clench.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." He says. I walk closer to him and place one hand on his left cheek while my other arm wraps around his neck.

"It's okay babe. Let's not let him ruin our night okay?"

"Okay." He says calming down. I place a kiss on his lips and we walk back to where everyone is.

..............

It's now 7pm and we're waiting for everyone to come. The drinks are pouring and we're all laughing and having a good time, despite the little incident with Damien that happened earlier. I get up to go an answer the door when I hear the doorbell. Daniel and Sophia come first.

"Hey guys." I say as they walk in.

"Hey Em." Sophia says pulling me into a hug, Daniel also pulls me into a hug. We walk through to the back and they say hi to everyone. Before we know it everyone is here and the music is blasting. We're all dancing and drinking. I'm not usually the type to get drunk, but tonight, I couldn't careless. I just want to have fun, from the year I've been through I think I deserve a good New Years Eve. Besides, we're going into 2021, it's a big deal and I am hoping for a good start.

A few hours later....

"Half an hour till midnight." I yell and everyone lets out a little whoop. I get off the dance floor and head to the esky to get another cruiser. I haven't had much to drink after we ate as I was so full from the souvlaki. I open the cruiser and take a sip then go and join everyone else who is dancing. Marcus grabs me by my waist and and kisses my neck and I smile. I turn around and pull him in for a hug.

"Not too long before I get to give you a New Years kiss." He says in my ear and I smile

"I can't wait." I say and he smiles. Ever since I was in high school, I've always wanted a New Years kiss and tonight I'm finally going to get one. I look at my phone to check the time, and there's 15 minutes. I look up at Marcus and he smiles. He leans in and places a kiss on my lips then says

"I'm gonna go get a drink." He says and I nod. I walk over to Bianca and start dancing with her. Time flies by and before we know it we're counting down to the new year.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all scream. I look at Marcus and he looks at me. He pulls me in by the waist and places a kiss on my lips

"Happy New Year baby." He says and I smile

"Happy New Year Marcus." I say as I pull him back in for another kiss. When we pull away Crippa comes up to us and pulls Marcus into a hug, then he turns to me.

"Happy New Year Em." Crippa says pulling me into his arms

"Happy New Year." I say and he smiles. We go around and say happy new year to each other. Just as Baz turns up the music and we party till 2am.

Once everyone has left, or gone to sleep, Marcus and I quickly clean up all the rubbish and put it into rubbish bags, just because I hate a messy house. Once we've cleaned up a bit we decide to go to bed since it's late and we're tired.

"We're in 2021 babe." Marcus says as we close the door to my bedroom and I chuckle

"We are." I say and he smiles. He turns me around and pins me against the door. He places one of his hands on the door and the other one on my cheek. My pulse quickens instantly and my breathing gets heavy. He leans in and kisses me. My hands go to his hair and tug at it lightly. Marcus walks backwards until we're on the bed and I'm on top of him. Our kisses are getting deeper and deeper and I know where this is headed. Marcus flips me over and looks me in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" He says. I think about it for a bit. I've always had morals and always thought that I'd wait until I'm married, but tonight, just feels right.

"I'm sure." I say with a smile, I pull him back towards me but he looks me in the eyes and says again.

"Are you really sure?"

"Yes Marcus I'm sure." I say looking straight into his eyes.

"I just don't want you regretting it." He says and I sigh. I put both my hands on his face and look into his eyes

"I promise you, I won't regret it." I say and he smiles.

"Okay. Just tell me if it gets too much." He says with a smirk and I roll my eyes. I'm kinda glad the room is dark so that Marcus can't see me blushing. I pull his top off and he chuckles

"Someone's eager." He says with a wink and I roll my eyes

"Well you're taking too long." I say and he laughs even more

"Shh, be quiet everyone is sleeping."

"I'm gonna be saying that to you in a few seconds." He says with a wink and I laugh

"Please I'll be as quiet as a mouse."

"We'll see." He says with a wink. He pushes my hair back and whispers in my ear "I'm gonna make you scream babe."

I sigh and he laughs.

"Just hurry up." I beg.

"Okay okay." He says, then he leans in and kisses me....

***
Hey guys.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was a bit of a different one and one I haven't really written in this story before, since this is the first time Marcus and Emilia have been intimate.

Anyways, the next update should be soon! xx