Thirty Seven

I wake up and walk downstairs, everyone's left for work, except Alyssa who is home today as we go to uni on the same day. I sit down on the couch and listen to the news, thankfully there's nothing on there about the article or anything to do with me. I sip on my smoothie just as Alyssa comes down.

"Morning." I say and she smiles.

"Morning." She says sitting down next to me.

"You look happy this morning, what's going on?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Nothing, I just woke up happy." She says with a massive smile on her face and I roll my eyes.

"Alyssa, you and I both know that you're not a morning person, so what's up?" I ask and she smiles even more.

"Nothing." She says and I sigh.

"Alright, don't tell me then." I say crossing my arms and pretending to listen to the news on Tv. She rolls her eyes but doesn't say anything. Instead she goes on her phone. I stand up and walk into the kitchen, rinsing the cup I just drank out of and walking upstairs. I brush my teeth and put my hair in a bun. Then I sit down at my desk to do some studying. I know I shouldn't study this hard, but I need too. After a few hours of studying I decide to go over to Marcus' apartment to surprise him. I still feel guilty for not going yesterday and also cause I obviously want to go. I walk downstairs to see Alyssa still sitting on the couch.

"Where are you going?" She asks and I smile.

"To Marcus' house." I say and she nods.

"Alright, see you later then?" She asks and I shrug.

"Maybe." I say and she rolls her eyes. I walk to my car and drive off.

I get to Marcus' apartment in no time. I park my car and walk up to the front door. I press on the doorbell and wait for Marcus to open the door.

"Hey." I say when he opens the door and he smiles.

"Hey." He says very surprised. I walk in and jump into his arms.

"Surprise." I say and he laughs.

"What a nice surprise." He says sarcastically.

"Only you wouldn't be excited to see me." I say and he laughs.

"Of course I'm excited to see you." He says closing the front door. I take my shoes off and walk through the house. Josh and Baz are sitting on the couch when I walk into the living room.

"Fancy seeing you here." Josh says standing up to give me a hug and I laugh.

"You too." I say and he smiles.

"Why did I know you'd come?" Baz says hugging me as well.

"Well, I am allowed to come here." I say and he shrugs.

"True." He says and I smile. I take a seat next to Marcus and snuggle up to him.

"Yeah I think it's time we leave Joshy boy." Baz says jokingly standing up, Marcus and I roll our eyes.

"Very funny." I say sticking my tongue out at him.

"So how did your date with Alanah go?" I ask Josh and he smiles

"Good, like really good." He says and I smile

"That's good, I haven't had a chance to speak to Alanah yet, so I will be getting details." I say and he blushes

"Of course." He says and I smile.

"Aww, Josh is blushing." I say turning to Marcus and he laughs.

"Shut up." Josh says and I smile.

"It's alright, I'm not Libba." I say rolling my eyes. And Baz laughs.

"He always teases you." Baz says and I nod.

"He never stops." I say, Josh and Baz laughs.

"You know he keeps on going because he knows how much you hate it." Josh says and I nod.

"Of course, it's what you boys do." I say rolling my eyes and they all laugh.

"So how are you boys enjoying the off season?" I ask and they shrug.

"It's alright, we're gonna go down to Rye for New Years." Marcus says and I nod.

"Nice, my parents just bought a house in Portsea." I say and they raise an eyebrow.

"Really? Aren't they very expensive in Portsea?" Josh asks and I nod.

"Yeah they are, but my parents bought it with Bianca's parents." I say and they nod.

"Oh okay." Marcus says and I smile.

"Before I forget, the Brownlow is next Thursday Night, would you be my date?" Marcus asks and I smile.

"Of course!" I say and he smiles.

"Naww, that's cute." Baz says teasing us and I stick my tongue out at him.

"Wait it's next week right?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes." Marcus answers and I nod.

"Okay good, cause I still need to find a dress." I say and Marcus laughs.

"We'll find you a dress don't worry." Marcus says placing a kiss on my cheek and I smile.

"I know, I just like to be prepared you know." I say and they nod. Marcus smiles, he leans in and pecks me on the lips and I smile.

The rest of the day goes pretty fast, I spend it with Marcus Josh and Baz talking about random things like who we think will play in the Grand Final.

***

Hey guys! I know this chapter was really short, but it was just to keep the story flowing! 

I hope you have enjoyed my story so far and there is heaps more to come!