Ninety Three

The next morning I wake up bright and early. I make myself something to eat and head down to Highpoint to do some shopping. 

The boys were going down to the Whitten Oval to review the game we played on Friday night, so I decided that I wasn't just going to sit at home and do nothing all day. And plus, I haven't been to the shops in a while. 

I park in an empty carpark spot and walk into the shopping centre. The smell of fresh donuts hits my nostrils as soon as I walk in, so of course, I have to go and buy some from donut king. I order two cinnamon donuts and a coffee. I sit down and eat the donuts, then I head up the escalators and to the second level where all the good stores are. 

My first stop is pandora. I look at a few rings I like, but I've literally got nearly every single ring, so I end up walking out with nothing. I then decide to go into Mecca Maxima. From being in the sun at training for a few hours every few days, my skin colour has gotten slightly darker, so I want to get my skin matched. I walk around and look at some of the products until someone approaches me. 

"Hey honey, do you need any help today?" A cheery worker says and I smile. 

"Yeah hi, I was just about to approach you! Would you be able to match my foundation and concealer colour?" I ask and she nods. 

"Of course honey!" She says. "Just follow me." 

I follow her to a station of mirrors and chairs they have set in store.

"Sit here, and I'll go grab a few different shades of a brand that I find is really good." She says and I nod. 

"Thank you." I say and she smiles. 

"No worries. Also, I hope you get to play another game before the season ends." She says with a wink, then walks off before I have enough time to ask her if she likes footy. It's very rare to see a girl who works at Mecca to like footy. They just genuinely seem like they're into makeup and fashion and sport doesn't really interest them, but I could be wrong. She finally comes back with a few different shades of foundation and concealer. 

"Can I ask do you like footy?" I ask and she smiles. 

"Yeah I do. I'm a Bulldogs supporter, that's why I recognised you." She says and I smile. 

"Well, you've chosen the right team to support!" I say and she smiles. 

"You still with Bont?" She asks as she apply's some foundation onto my skin and I nod. 

"Yep, we're still together. The second of this month we made 6 months." I say and she smiles. 

"That's so cute. I hope you guys get married." 

"Thank you. I thought you'd be jealous." 

"Don't get me wrong, I am jealous. Oh to be you would be amazing." She says and I laugh. 

"Tell me though is he a good kisser?" 

"He is." I say and she smiles. 

"Girl you got lucky." 

"I know I did. I honestly still can't believe it."