One Hundred and Thirty Two

"Ahh girls! I was wondering when you two were gonna come." Mel says who also served us on Wednesday. 

"Yeah, sorry we got a bit carried away at home." I say as we walk up to the counter and wait for Mel to get the dresses. 

"It's no problem at all." Mel says going into the back to grab the dresses. 

Not long later she comes out with the dresses and places them on the bench. 

"You guys can take them and run." She says as a joke which makes us laugh. 

"Yeah, perks of already paying for them on Wednesday." Bianca says which makes us all laugh as the two of us pick up the dresses carefully and take them to our car. 

We thank Mel for her help and get on our way home. Not long later we arrive home and carefully take the dresses inside and hang them up so that they don't get creased. 

"I can't wait to put it on tomorrow." Alanah says admiring her dress and I nod. 

"Josh is gonna be drooling for sure." 

"He sure is. But so will Marcus, and Jack." Alanah says and Bianca and I smile. 

"I'm just so excited." Bianca says and I nod. 

"Same." 

"We all are." Alanah agrees. 

"What time is the rest of the gang coming?" 

"Should be any minute now." Alanah says and I nod as I take a seat on the couch and check my phone. I see that I've got a snapchat notification from Marcus, and I make a weird face. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing, Marcus sent me a snap." I say and the girls laugh. 

"He never uses snap.. like ever, he always just messages me on iMessages." I say and the girls nod. 

"Maybe he wants to see your gorgeous face." Bianca says and I nod. 

"Maybe. Or maybe it's something stupid.." 

"Well you'll never know unless you open it." Alanah says and I nod. 

"Alright." I say. I click onto Snapchat and click on Marcus' name. The snap opens up and it's a selfie of him, which makes me smile. He looks so adorable. 

"What is it?" Bianca asks and I turn my phone to show him. 

"Aw." Alanah says. 

"He's funny." Bianca says and I nod. 

"Do you still pinch yourself that you're with Marcus Bontempelli?" Alanah asks and I nod. 

"All the damn time. It's hard for it to sink in." 

"Like you can talk." Bianca says to Alanah. "You're literally going to marry Joshua Dunkley." 

"That's true." I say agreeing with Alanah and she smiles. 

"I guess. But like it's different."