One Hundred and Twenty Five

The rest of the week flies passed and it's now Saturday. We are expected to be at Sydney Airport at 11am for a 12pm flight to Perth. 

So by 10:30 we're all in the lobby, waiting for the rest of the boys to come. Last night was spent chilling in our hotel rooms as we were really not allowed to go anywhere. 

We have to follow the same restrictions in Sydney, as they are in Melbourne. We couldn't go more than 5km from the hotel, which only meant we could go get takeaway coffee and food. We couldn't even go into the shops that were in the 5km radius, which I didn't really mind, but the days probably would've gone quicker if I was allowed to go for a little shop. 

We also had to wear masks everywhere we went, apart from being in our hotel rooms, and for the players at training. As for the staff, we have to wear them basically all the time except for in the hotel room. Which I didn't really mind, but it was annoying as I would forget it almost every time I wanted to go for a walk. I would get down to the lobby and remember that I don't have a mask, so I'd have to wait for the lift to come, so that I could go back and get my mask. Then mind you come all the way down again. 

But hey, we got through it and are now on our way to Perth, where we're literally not allowed to move. As soon as we get out of the airport, we must go straight to the hotel and basically not move until we have to go to the game on Sunday. Which I'm sure will suit some players more than others. 

Not long after we're on the bus driving to Sydney Airport...

Not long after we arrive at Perth Airport and head straight to the hotel which is right near Optus Stadium, where the boys are going to be playing tomorrow. We all get assigned rooms and head up to check out our apartments for the night. 

"This is cute." I say as I open the door to the apartment and Marcus chuckles. 

"How can a room be cute?" 

"Umm, but the way it's styled." I say and he nods. 

"Oh, I thought you'd say it's like styled nicely or something." He says which makes me laugh. 

"No, when I say that an apartment or a room is cute, I mean it looks nice and cozy." I say taking my stuff into our bedroom and Marcus nods. 

"Right..." 

"It's fine if you don't get it." 

"No I do." He says and I smile. 

"So what's the plan for the rest of the day?" 

"Nothing really. We're just gonna chill here, it's not like we can go anywhere... apart from the other boys' rooms." 

"True..." I say then I get an idea. "Should we go and annoy Ads and Dunks?" 

"Good idea." He says. 

We place our stuff down and run out of our room and down the hall to Ads and Dunks' room. I knock on their door and Dunks opens straight away. 

"Oh, it's you." He says and I laugh as he lets us walk passed him and into his apartment. 

"Yeah, who did you want it to be?" I ask and he shrugs.