One Hundred and Sixty Five

^^ I love this photo 🥰 - but not the events that happened after it 😔

It's been 2 and a half months since the footy season ended, and to be honest, nothing much has really happened. 

We finally have come out of lockdown which Marcus and I were thrilled with, as it means we will most likely be able to have our wedding go ahead in a month's time. 

Today is a pretty special day as myself and the girls are going dress shopping! I have a few dresses in mind but I need to go and try them on because who knows if they'll suit me. 

Marcus is catching up with the boys, so at least he'll be occupied. 

"Good morning." I say placing a kiss on Marcus lips as he is finally awake and I've been basically looking at more wedding dresses. 

"Morning babe. How long have you been up for?" He asks looking at the time, then at me. 

"Oh probably for an hour, I'm just so excited." I say and he smiles. 

"Aw. Well whatever dress you choose, I know you'll look beautiful." 

"Just beautiful... how rude." 

"Okay sexy then." He says and I smile. 

"Much better." 

"I thought you loved being called beautiful." 

"Oh I do. But sometimes it makes me feel better to be called sexy you know." I say and he chuckles. 

"Good point." He says and I smile. 

"What time is your appointment?" 

"10am." I say looking down at my phone to see that the time is 9am. 

"Are the girls meeting you there?" 

"Yes." I say and he nods. 

"Cool. Well I should probably let you get ready." He says getting up and I chuckle. 

"And what will you be doing today?" 

"I dunno, a few of the boys wanna go and play some golf." 

"That's so good, you haven't played in ages." 

"Yeah, I haven't have I?" He says walking into the bathroom as I get out of bed and head into the walk-in-robe, chucking on a jumper and some leggings as I will be changing in and out of dresses. 

"Yep. I'm sure you'll have fun." I say walking out of the wardrobe and into the bathroom where I see Marcus is splashing his face with water. 

"Yeah I'm sure I will." He says, wiping his face on the face towel that's hanging on the hook. 

"Is the beard gonna come off for the wedding?" 

"Most likely." He says and I nod. 

"Cool. I love the beard but I feel like a clean face would be much better."