One Hundred and Nineteen

The next morning I wake up in the arms of Marcus. And I smile to myself.

What a past 24 hours its been. The amount of emotions I experienced in one day is like something never before.

Finally, I am back with him, after fighting so hard to save us. It worked, and it always will work. Sometimes, one person needs to put in that little bit more effort than the other.

I let Marcus sleep in, I know he is exhausted and he needs to rest. I don't move out of his arms, instead I lie there and enjoy being in them.

Half an hour later he finally decides to wake up.

"Good morning." He says and I smile.

"Morning to you too." I say placing a kiss on his lips and he smiles.

"I definitely missed your kisses." He says and I smile.

"Was last night not enough for you?"

"It'll never be enough babe." He says with a chuckle.

"Can we just stay here all day?" I ask, snuggling further into Marcus and he chuckles again.

"I'd love to, but I got training at 10am." He says getting up and I groan.

"Just say you're sick."

"I promise, I will not leave your sight when I get back." He says and I groan again. He goes into the bathroom and I pick my phone up and check my instagram feed. Of course, people still think that the article is true. So I decide to post a photo of us.

 So I decide to post a photo of us

Likes: 600k  Comments: 400

Nothing can come between You and I 💕 @marcusbontempelli

Comments:

marcusbontempelli: That's correct ❤️

alanahmiller_: My fave couple

emiliamartinelli_: @alanahmiller_ stop it 🥰 you and @joshdunkley_ are adorable too tho.

alanahmiller_: @emiliamartinelli_ Aw stop it. You precious girl.

joshdunkley_: @emiliamartinelli_ 🙄

bazlenka: Cringe

emiliamartinelli_: @bazlenka you're cringe