Twenty Five

We walk out of Chadstone shopping centre with our hands full of bags. We drive back to Bianca's place where Alanah drops both Bianca and I off. Bianca invites us in, but Alanah has a family dinner to attend so she leaves after dropping us off.

We walk inside and are greeted by Marco and Daniel who are sitting on the couch. Bianca goes up to put her shopping in her room.

"Hey." I say taking a seat on the couch.

"Break the bank yet?" Daniel asks and I smile.

"No I didn't but Bianca definitely did." I say and he laughs.

"Of course, that's Bianca for you." He says and I nod.

"You two seem to be getting along." Marco says with a smirk and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, he apologised." I say and Daniel rolls his eyes.

"Only cause I missed you being my bestie." He says and I smile.

"Of course you did." I say and Marco laughs.

"It's good to see the two of you back to normal." Marco says and we both smile.

"So how's it going with Marcus?" Marco says and I smile as Daniel rolls his eyes.

"It's going good." I say and Marco smiles.

"That's good, don't fuck it up." Marco says with a laugh and I roll my eyes.

"I don't fuck anything up." I say and he nods.

"True."

"Daniel loves this topic." I say and he smiles.

"I support you with whatever decisions you make." He says and I smile.

"As you should." I say giving him a fist bump and Marco laughs.

"I haven't seen David in a while, where's he at?" I ask and they laugh.

"Didn't Bianca tell you?" Daniel says and I shake my head

"Tell me what?" I ask.

"He's moved in with his girlfriend." Marco says and I raise an eyebrow.

"Really, what's his girlfriend's name?"

"Charlotte." Daniel says trying not to laugh.

"Is she at least pretty?"

"Yeah she is, for a girl named Charlotte she's actually really nice and humble. She's shy as well." Marco says and I nod.

"Oh that's good, I hope he's happy." I say and Daniel laughs.

"He is, I haven't seen him in about a month."

"He does work yeah." Marco says and I laugh.

"Yeah I guess your right." Daniel says rolling his eyes.

"You've been hanging out with Em too much, you keep rolling your eyes." Marco says and I laugh.