Forty

I am relieved that I don't have to deal with Melissa and that it's all over. I look at the tall brunette peacefully sleeping and I smile. I get up and head to the bathroom to freshen up. I then walk into the kitchen and make myself a coffee. Once I've made it, I walk out of the kitchen and unlock the door to sit on the balcony. I look at the view and take it all in and look at the beautiful city in front of me. I make a mental note to speak to Bianca & Alanah about putting in money to buy a house or an apartment. I really think it's time to move out of my parents house. The sliding door opens and Marcus walks out.

"Morning sleepy head." I say and he smiles

"Morning." He says, taking a seat next to me.

"What no hug or kiss this morning?" He says and I roll my eyes but smile. I get up and place a kiss on his lips and he smiles

"Better?" I ask and he nods.

"Much better." He says with a massive smile and I smile.

"You ready for a big day of shopping?" I ask and he shakes his head

"Nope, you know I hate shopping." He says and I laugh.

"Of course." I say and he smiles.

Marcus' POV:

I look at the girl I have come to love and smile. As much as I don't want to admit it to myself, I have fallen head over heels for her. Nothing will ever change the way I feel about her, from the first time I met her to now. I smile to myself as I think of how lucky I am to have her in my life.

"What are you smiling about?" She asks and I smile.

"Nothing." I say and she frowns.

"You were obviously thinking of something that makes you happy." I say and i nod.

"You wanna know?" I ask and she nods.

"Of course." She says and I smile.

"I was thinking about how lucky I am to have you." I say. She stands up and sits on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck. She leans in and kisses me, I kiss her back and I wrap my arms around her back. We pull away and she smiles, I smile back.

"Come on, we should get ready." she says standing up and I nod. I watch her take our coffee cups back inside before I decide to stand up

Emilia's POV:

I walk inside and put the coffee cups in the dishwasher, I then walk to the bedroom to get changed. I then walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth, I then pull my hair into a bun and walk out and take a seat on a couch, scrolling on my phone and waiting for Marcus to get ready.

"You ready?" He says and I nod, standing up and following him out the door and into his car. He locks the house up and drive off. We go to highpoint again as we can't be bothered driving all the way to Chadstone. We get there in less than 10 minutes as Marcus lives not too far from there. Marcus finds a car park spot and parks the car, we then get out and walk through the car park and into the shopping centre. We walk in to the scent of fresh donuts from donut king and my stomach immediately grumbles. It reminds me of when I was a kid and I would always beg my parents to buy me some.