Ninety Five

Marcus sits down next to me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him. He then places a kiss on my cheek. 

"Back to what I was saying.." I say. 

 "You played good babe and I am so proud of you." I say and Marcus smiles. 

"Thanks Em." He says tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and I smile. Baz comes up to us and snaps a few photos of Marcus and I without us even preparing. I stand up and slap him across the head lightly. 

"I wasn't ready." I say grabbing his phone and taking a look at the photos. 

"Oh calm down Em, you both look good." Baz says and I roll my eyes. I look at the photos and surprisingly I am happy with them. I sit back down and show Marcus and he smiles. 

"You look amazing as always, without even trying." 

"See, listen to your boyfriend." Baz says snatching his phone out of my hand. 

"We should take a group one." Josh says and I nod. We end up getting Rohan Smith to take a photo of the 6 of us. Baz, Dunks and Marcus sit on the floor while us girls sit on the bench. Rohan takes a few snaps and we thank him as he walks away.   

Baz and Dunks get up and head into the change rooms to get changed while Alanah and Bianca decide to make their way to the car.

Marcus pulls me in for a hug and I smile. 

"Have I told you how proud I am of you?" I ask and he chuckles. 

"Yes babe, you've said it a few times now." 

"Sorry, just thought you should know." I say and he smiles. 

"Well, I'm glad that you're proud of me." He says. 

"Well, I should probably get going." I say standing up. Marcus stands up and pouts as he places a kiss on my lips. 

"Can you stay the night?" 

"Marcus, I'm always staying the night." I say and he sighs. 

"How about we spend the night at your house then?" Marcus says and I smile. 

"Okay fine. Did you drive here?" 

"Yeah I did." He says. 

"Alright, I'll tell the girls to head home then." I say and he nods. 

"Since it's still early, how about I take you out for dinner?" 

"That sounds nice." I smile 

"Okay, I'll be back." He says placing a kiss on my cheek. I sit back down and call Bianca. She picks up instantly. 

"Hey, sorry for making you guys wait, I know Alanah's tired, but you guys go home, Marcus is taking me out to dinner." I say into my phone just as Patrick Lipinski comes and sits down next to me. 

"He's taking you out for dinner? You lucky girl! Well, enjoy. We'll see you later then!" Bianca says and I smile. 

"Thanks B, see ya." I say then I hang up.