Eighteen

I wake up to sunlight beaming through the curtains. I sit up looking over at the bedside table in Marcus' room. It's 7:30am. Marcus is sleeping peacefully next to me, so I carefully get out of bed and head to the bathroom. I tie my hair up in a messy bun and head to the kitchen. As I've been to Marcus' apartment a few times now, I am starting to remember where everything is located. I open the fridge and find some smoothie's that have already been premade. I sit down on the couch and turn the tv on. If I was at home, I would leave at 8:oo, but because Marcus' apartment is closer, I can leave at 8:30. I drink my drink and head back into the bedroom to brush my teeth. I walk into the bedroom carefully again, trying not to wake Marcus up, but the door to the ensuite squeaks this time and it wakes him up.

"Morning." I say with a smile and he groans.

"Morning, what time is it?"

"7:40." I say and he groans. I walk over and sit on the bed across from him the same time that he sits up. He pulls me in for a hug, and I lean into his chest.

"You know you feel asleep in my arms." He says and I smile.

"Did I?" I ask and he nods.

"You are so adorable sleeping." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Were you watching me sleep?" I ask and he chuckles.

"Maybe." He says and I smile.

"I swear I thought I was an ugly sleeper." I say and he laughs.

"You're not."

"That's good to know." I say and he smiles.

"So, when are we gonna go on our date?" I ask and he smiles.

"I honestly have no idea." He says and I nod.

"I feel bad for dragging you into my mess." I say and he frowns.

"Em, you don't need to apologise. Plus, there's no rush right?" He says and I nod.

"Yeah you're right." I say sighing. And he smiles.

"I promise I will take you out on a date." He says and I smile.

"Good. But as soon as this article bullshit is all over." I say and he nods.

"Of course." He says. I look into his chocolate brown eyes and place a kiss on his lips, getting up and walking into the bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth and walk out. When I walk out, I see Marcus making his bed. Of course he's shirtless and I don't mind the nice view.

"You make the bed pretty well." I say and he laughs.

"Yeah, I guess having 3 sisters pays off." He says and I laugh.

"So you're Mum obviously taught all of you." I say and he nods.

"Of course she did." He says as he puts the pillows onto the bed. I smile. "You're Mum would've as well."

"Yep, she taught us from an early age." I say and he smiles. I walk out of the bedroom with Marcus behind me and we both sit down on the couch.