One Hundred and Twenty

It's been a few hours and we're still with Alanah and Josh at the hospital admiring little Oliver.

He has been sound asleep ever since. I love babies and I can't wait to have my own, but I don't think I'm ready yet, and I don't think Marcus is either, considering what just happened between us we need to figure ourselves out first before we bring in a little bub.

I pick Oliver up as he starts crying, immediately he calms down and Alanah looks at me and smiles.

"Thanks." She says yawning and I smile.

"No problem. You need to get some rest." I say and she nods, putting her head back and instantly falling asleep.

Marcus looks at me and smiles.  

"You want one now?" He asks and I nod, which makes Dunks, Ads and Baz laugh.

"Someone's gonna be busy tonight." Dunks says nudging Ads who laughs and I roll my eyes

"Shut up." I say and they all laugh. I put Oliver down once he's fast asleep and smile at him. He is so adorable and I can't wait to watch him grow up.

I walk back over to the boys and I see Josh looking at Alanah and I smile.

"She's buggered," I say and he nods

"I'm sure she would be." He says. "She is amazing."

"I sure am. I swear if one of you boys complain about the pain your going through I'll bash ya." Alanah says with her eyes still closed which makes me laugh

"Is she not asleep?" Marcus asks and she laughs

"I can't fall asleep even if I wanted too." She says with her eyes still closed

"Babe go to sleep. You need it." Josh says and she sighs

"We'll get going."  I say walking up to Alanah and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Okay. I should be out in a couple of days." She says and I nod

"Keep me updated. I'll come and visit you." I say and she smiles

"Thanks Em."

We say goodbye to Dunks and head back home.

When we get back home I flop down on the couch while the boys go off and do whatever. Marcus obviously sits down next to me and I snuggle up to him.

"I haven't spent any alone time with you." I say and he smiles

"Well, we have the opportunity to now." He says and I smile. 

"Good, cause we've both been on an emotional rollercoaster." 

"We definitely have been. But there won't be any more." 

"I'm glad. I don't think I can handle another one." 

"Me either." He says and I smile. 

"Big game against the Port this weekend." I say and he nods. 

"Yeah, it sure is. I don't know if Dunks is gonna come now that Alanah's had the baby." Marcus says and I smile.