Eight

When I get home the house is quiet. I assume my parents must've gone out along with everyone else. But when I get upstairs I can hear the light sound of music coming from Leo's room. I knock on the door.

"Come in." He says and I open the door.

"Hey." I say sitting on his bed.

"Hey." He says shutting his laptop.

"How are you feeling." He says hinting to the Damien situation.

"Yeah alright. I am actually pretty much over him." I say with a smile and he pulls me into a hug.

"That's good." He says stroking my hair.

"I also saw that Marcus Bontempelli is following you now." He says and I nod.

"He is." I say smiling and he rolls his eyes.

"Don't tell me." He says and I laugh.

"I'm sorry. He's just a gorgeous boy and a total sweetheart." I say and Leo nods.

"I know. But don't rush into it."

"I won't." I say and I get up from the bed.

"I gotta go finish some uni. You going to the game tonight?" I ask and he smiles.

"Of course." He says. "I'm carpooling with the twins."

"Cool, I'll see you later." I say and he nods. I walk into my room placing my bag down and putting my Airpods in. I shuffle my playlist and type away on the computer.

3 hours later....

I look at the time after about 3 hours of doing uni work and I am shocked to see that it's 5:30. I quickly save my work and run to my wardrobe opening it and rummaging through clothes. I put on a long sleeve body suit with some black ripped jeans, my white Nike AirForces and my Kathmandu jacket as well as my bulldog's scarf and membership, then I run downstairs and into my car. I drive quickly to Bianca's house and get there within 10 minutes. I park in her driveway and lock my car as I walk up to her front door. I ring the doorbell and hear footsteps. Daniel, her brother opens the door with a smile.

"Hey, come in." He says and I smile.

"Hey Daniel, how are you?" I ask as I take my shoes off.

"I'm good, but don't take your shoes off, you're gonna leave soon." He says and I roll my eyes still taking my shoes off.

"You know I have too." I say and he chuckles.

"Where is everyone?" I ask and he sighs.

"Well, Mum and Dad are out with your parents as always and as for the rest of my siblings I have no idea, they're probably heading to the game." He shrugs and I nod.

"Nice." I say and he smiles.

"You look nice as always." He says complimenting me and I smile.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." I say and he smiles.

"So, how's the ACL?" He says and I sigh.