birthday surprise (requested)

The sound of her phone ringing made Rosé jump from her spot across the room. Her chest rose and fell quickly as she and the girls practiced hard.

"One second." She said and went to her phone and when she picked it up, she saw that it was your mom calling.

"Hello!" She greeted your mom gleefully over the phone.

"Hello to you too, sweetheart," your mom greeted. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. Is this a bad time?"

"No! Not at all. Is everything alright?"

"Oh, yes, perfect. I was just wondering what you and y/n we're doing for her birthday tomorrow."

Rosé frowned in response.

"Her birthday?" She mumbled and brushed her fingers through her long hair. "I've been so busy lately and she didn't even tell me."

"Doesn't surprise me. You've been together for six months now but your girlfriend doesn't like celebrating her birthday. She doesn't care about it." Your mom explained.

"What?!" Rosé asked, confused. "But it's supposed to be a special day!"

"I know! It is. But not for her. But that's why I called. Are you doing anything for her?"

"I-I wasn't, because it slipped from my mind completely. But I should now. Oh! I'll throw her a surprise party!"

"Oh, that sounds lovely!" Your mom cheered. "I'll be there!"

"Sounds great. I'll give you the details in a bit." Rosie said and quickly said goodbye before going back to the girls. "Can we take a break?"

"What for?" Jisoo wondered as she gulped down some cold water.

"I just found out from y/n's mom that her birthday is tomorrow. She told me a while back but I've been so busy and forgot. But she didn't say anything to me about it because she doesn't care about her birthday. Therefore, I am throwing her a surprise party! We gotta get planning!"

The three girls went bright-eyed and agreed to cut practice short for the day and help her plan your party instead.

She was out late, getting everything she'd need like your cake and some decorations. She also got you a gift; a cute little necklace that had 'R' on it. It was simple but cute and she knew you'd adore it.

She also got some food, which Jisoo and Jennie agreed to make while Lisa promised to help her plan everything out at the special building Rosé managed to rent out last minute.

She gave Lisa all the decorations, planning to meet her there in the morning to start setting up before she headed home to you.

She walked through the door, the time close to ten o'clock. You didn't seem upset though. You were sat on the sofa, your favorite show playing with a smile on your face.

"Hey! How was your day?"

"Good." She replied and kissed your cheek. "Busy, but good. Sorry, I'm home late."

"No, it's okay. I know that you and the girls have a lot going on right now. I understand."

She softly kissed your cheek then took you by your hand to lead you up the stairs and to bed. She so wanted to mention your birthday. That she knew it was tomorrow. She wanted to ask you why you didn't care for your birthday when it was so incredibly important to her.

But she restrained and didn't bring it up for the remaining hour or so that you stayed awake, sharing kisses and holding hands as you curled up together and talked about the day until you fell asleep with your head on her chest.