she clings to you

You looked over your shoulder to see if Rosé was making her way into the kitchen since you had just heard the front door open and close, but you didn't see her.

Turning your attention back to the food in the pan, you expected her to call out to you or to hear her footsteps trail to you. So it took you by surprise when she held a single flower in front of your face. You jumped at the sudden feeling of her hand right on your shoulder.

She giggled and hummed against your neck as she buried her face into the crook of your skin. She could feel your warmth as her arm went around you and she hugged you close to her. "It's so pretty, Rosé." You murmured as you grabbed the flower, bringing it to your nose to take a whiff of the scent.

"Like you!" She said cheerfully and the feeling of her smile against your skin just caused you to squirm in her embrace as a blush covered your cheeks. You stepped away for just one second, just to place it in the vase on the windowsill.

Both of Rosé's arms went around you this time when you were leaning back against her. She peeked at what you were cooking and the sight was heartwarming; it was her comfort food. Her day hadn't been bad, but you were just that thoughtful.

"You know how much I love you, right?" She whispered in your ear. Butterflies went through your chest when her sweet voice filled your ear and her lips brushed against the lobe. Her fingers brushed against your neck lightly as she started to move her fingers through your hair.

"I know, and I'm lucky." You turned around, looping your arms right around her neck. "I'm lucky that I get to love you and that I get to be loved by you just as much." You dropped your forehead to her shoulder, giggling against her skin as her fingers moved against your sides, tickling you slightly.

"I'm the lucky one." She kissed your cheek. You turned back around to shift your attention back to the food, but Rosé continued to hold you just as tightly as before.

Occasionally, her lips would brush against your shoulder or your neck. You'd let a sigh fall from your lips and force yourself to keep your eyes open, as much as you wanted to just melt right into her touch or kiss.

You knew that until you were done, she wasn't gonna be letting you go, and not even after that. You knew if she was clinging to you now, she'd be clinging to you through the rest of the evening and throughout the night.

You weren't gonna complain though; you loved being in her arms, and you loved her, so much.