Chapter 46.

CHAPTER 46: plan in action

[mature]

[lmao i need to start getting this story going because i didn't realise it would take this long]

vote and comment

Back in another state up to the North West and not too far from New York, a growing irritated now Summer Ridge sat waiting

They were late again as they always were, which to her, showed their incompetence. How were they supposed to complete her tasks for her if they couldn't even turn up on time to meet her?

She was sat in a high end bar, downing another shot when someone went to sit next to her on the left. A Priscilla Mason—an angrily bored expression on her face—was wrapped up in a black and white fur coat. She sported deep diva curls and newly manicured nails of a blood red colour, matching Summer.

"You're late," snapped Summer with a bored tone, "I was beginning to think you chickened out...though, that's not like you. Brett Archer's been doing such a job dealing with you."

Priscilla laughed. Ironically, she had noticed the same, but she figured it was purely because things were going her way and she was rather...content with Brett. She hated the man's guts as did everyone else, but they worked like a team and that's what made her stay.

"That man? God, he can't even find the clit and he's so foolish to the point where I don't even have to try to fake an orgasm for him to believe me." the woman next to her snorted, "he doesn't know a single thing about women...and he believes I'm doing all the work just to get rid of that woman."

"Careful, Priscilla, he might be falling for you," Summer said as she downed another shot, the sensation running down her throat, "where the fuck is Zoey then? I told her specifically that I don't like tardiness."

Zoey was late again as she always was. Her finished work hours were very close to the meeting time Summer had ordered, which was nothing but inconvenient for her. There wasn't much she could say as she was paying her; all she had to do was anything she requested and then she'd get paid.

Both the women settled into an easy conversation about their next plan: a dinner between company bosses and Liam O'Connor was invited. Whether he went alone or brought a date with him was another question.

It wasn't difficult to get into his head or mess with him...as long as it was about Cassidy. Priscilla knew Liam was built for taking orders because it's all he's ever known and though he's a boss himself, there was a certain vulnerability about him. He loved control; he hated losing that control or being controlled by anyone but himself.