Chapter 51.

CHAPTER 51: Summer Harrington, back at it again

[mature]

vote and comment

"Ah!" I moaned out, tightening my legs around Russell's torso, feeling the way he thrusted hard into me, "oh, fuck! Harder, Russ!"

He groaned above me, pressing sloppy kisses into my neck until I was delirious. The man was like a drug, incredibly addictive even when I knew he wasn't good for me. I felt him embrace me—bringing me in—and drowning me and I accepted fate like I accepted the multiple orgasms he'd given me so far.

"Let's get it to number five, yes?" before I could protest, he pulled out, causing me to shiver at the feeling as he flipped me over onto my stomach. I automatically set my legs ups, feeling his hand spread my thighs as his magic fingers dipped inside my pussy. Pressing my face into the pillow to quieten my screams, multiple waves of pleasure rocked through me to the point where I saw dark dots cloud my vision, "shit, you're so wet for me."

I moaned, my grip on the pillow I held muffled against my mouth tightening the more his fingers thrusted into me, "fuck you."

His fingers rubbed against my g-spot every time he curled them up slowly and I could've sworn I nearly passed out. I groaned out, forcing my face into the pillow as he pushed his fingers in and out of me until my legs shook on the spot, "oh, please—stop, I'm going to cum again!"

I never let myself fall for any man, but Russell sure made it difficult for me. He was handsome and he certainly was capable of the sweet talk, but he also gave great aftercare. However, I've spent years avoiding love like it was the plague and Russell was the bare minimum. I shouldn't be so surprised by this; my expectations certainly should be higher.

Carefully, I felt him remove his fingers, allowing me just a few seconds to relax as the pleasure cooled in the pit of my stomach yet my legs still shook lightly. The air was hot and the atmosphere so thick you could cut it with a knife. That was how it always was, though. We fucked when work got the best of both of us, he'd take care of me and then he'd leave.

His body was hot as he hovered over me, his lips pressing themselves against the side of my neck. I allowed my neck to roll back and lean against his shoulder before I felt him grab my hips and push me back against him, impaling me on his dick.

"Fuck, yes." I huffed out as Russell moaned into my ear, thrusting hard against me as his hips met my ass. My hand scrunched itself into his messy hair as I noticed the way his bedframe rocked and hit the wall behind him. If we're lucky, we'd end up breaking his bed, I thought.