Chapter 63.

CHAPTER 63: pent up stress

[mature]

vote and comment

"Yes, harder, Liam!" I wailed as he thrusted into me from behind, groaning deeply into my ear as his fingers busily messed with my clit, "fuck!"

I had gone into Omega Industries that afternoon to have a peaceful lunch with Liam, but it seemed he had other plans and I mean very different plans to me. I wasn't complaining—well, I had little to no room to complain.

Throwing my head back, his hand went from my waist to wrap around my neck, squeezing lightly as I took his dick and felt the way I wrapped tightly around him. Liam slowed his pace to press a soft kiss into my hair behind me, following after with a light peck on my birthmark.

"Mind the grip, baby," he muttered before groaning into my ear, causing some of my wetness to run down my thigh. I bit my lip, my hand landing on top of his, which was situated on my left for support, "fuck, take my dick. Just like that."

I squealed when he landed a loud smack upon my ass, rubbing circles over the spot as he thrusted into me. Pleasure clouded my vision until I was delirious and the way his cock stroked over my walls had me soaking. My wetness was running down my thigh as my eyes rolled back.

I loved this position when it came to Liam because he felt deeper inside me, stroking all the right places and hitting that spot that drove me wild. He enjoyed seeing me beneath him, submissive and screaming his name as loud as I could until I couldn't anymore. Thank fuck his office was soundproof, I thought, huffing out as his hand squeezed lightly around my neck.

His thrusts deepened inside me as I felt him pull back enough that only his tip remained inside before thrusting back into me. I felt his hips meet my ass the more I screamed and screamed his name.

Suddenly, I felt a hand coil around my hair, yanking me up against his firm chest as we fucked against his desk. He'd abandoned his work in a messy array, strange for his usual self and the way he breathed hard against the shell of my ear told me he needed this. A nice, hot, good fuck.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I cried, feeling my pussy pulse around his length, growing wetter by the second. Liam only grunted in my ear, his thrusts never stopping but progressing to be sloppier, "ah!"

"You better cum all over this dick, baby," he muttered against my check before moving his lips down to the skin of my neck. My eyes rolled back as the knot in my stomach finally untwisted and I exploded all over his dick. When my gaze settled on his desk in front of me, I struggled to differentiate between items as he continued to push into me. I was delirious and well on my way to just passing out.