Chapter 18

⚠️⚠️ sexual acts

Roxy pov

"Slowly bunny." I laughed as I placed her back on the bed.

I started to rub and massage her thighs gently, to get them to stop shaking so much. She sighed at the feeling, but at the same time looked really guilty.

"What's up little one?" I asked as I continued to rub her legs.

"I feel bad." She said.

"And why is that?" I asked as I stretched her legs out.

"I don't want a relationship, I'm already in a complicated one. I don't want to give you the wrong impression." She explained. She's so cute.

"Trust me bunny, you don't need to worry about me. I don't want a relationship with you. Or anyone for that matter. This can just be our little secret." I said as I helped her sit up.

"I still wanna be friends though." She said as she slowly looked up at me.

"Hi, my names Roxy." I laughed as I stuck my hand out in front of her.

"Hi, I'm Alice." She laughed as she took my hand in hers.

"Now Alice, I don't know how many friendships you've started off, but in my experience, they don't start off with one of them sat naked on the bed." I teased as she blushed.

"You're right, you should get naked too. It's not fair that I'm completely exposed to you, yet you're completely covered to me." She moaned out as she sucked on my fingers.

"Don't start something you can't finish." I warned as I bought my hand down straight onto her clit with a slap.

"Oh fuck." She moaned out as her body jolted. She started to move her hips against me. "Please? One more time. Let me you show you I can finish it." She begged.

I considered it. I stood up and took my sweats down to just below my knees. I grabbed her by her hips, and smashed her pussy against my thigh. She moaned at the contact.

"You have ten minutes. If you can get yourself to cum in that time by grinding against my thigh, then of course. But once ten minutes is up, I've got to get you out of here." I said as I slowly grind her hips against my thigh.

"What about you though?" She moaned as she sped her movements up.

"Don't you worry about me. Just keep going." I told her as she continued.

At one point, she had turned so she was now straddling my thigh with me underneath her. This way she could get more pressure and her movements could be much faster. Her moans increased as I squeezed her boobs and her body started to shake when her orgasm built up.

"Can I cum please?" She moaned as she brought my hand up to her mouth to suck my fingers.

"Of course you can baby." I said as I felt the wetness on my thigh immense.

"Oh fuck." She moaned out as she rested her head against my shoulder.

"Alice, you need to get up now. I have work in an hour." I laughed as she whined.

"But I want you inside of me." She moaned as she played with my fingers.

"Trust me when I say I would happily stay here and fuck your into an oblivion, if work wasn't a thing. But unfortunately I have to go and save lives in an hour." I said as I picked her head up. She kissed me and started to grind against my thigh again. I slapped my hand against her hips which halted her movements. She whined. "Stop it bunny." I said in a harsh tone.