Chapter 84

⚠️⚠️ sexual acts

Roxy pov

When we got back to the main hall, a few more people had left, but there were still quite a few people remaining.

"There you are. Where's you guys go?" Cooper asked as he approached us with Sab on his arm.

"We were around." Jaden shrugged.

"Yeah, okay." He said, not really believing him.

"Anyway, what'd we miss?" I asked as I tried to get them off of the subject of our location.

"Not much really. Oh except the guy that looked a lot like you, left mumbling something about going back to the whores house." Sabrina said as she pointed at Jaden.

"I really fucking hate your brother." I mumbled to him as he nodded, agreeing with me.

Many people kept dancing into the night. It was around one in the morning when it was only the people in the wedding party minus Holden left here. They were all drunk, so Jaden and I called them an Uber back to Cassie's house, considering she was the only somewhat sober one. Jaden and I drank, but we weren't drunk at all.

Once they got in the Uber and drove off, Jaden and I made our way to our room in the hotel. I was going to just walk in the room before Jaden pulled me back. I looked at him confused but he just shook his head and picked me up bridal style. I laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he carried me into the room. He put me down when he shut the door.

"You can go and do what you want now, I just wanted to do that." He shrugged as I laughed.

I walked into the bathroom and saw the bag for me to put my dress back in. I carefully took it off and hung it up on the hanger. I carefully tucked it inside the bag and I zipped it up. The dress didn't allow me to wear a bra without it being uncomfortable so I was now just stood in my thong. I grabbed the silk, black robe Cassie put in here earlier and put it over my body.

I opened the door and saw Jaden sat on the bed typing on his phone. He didn't look up, so I decided to do something that would grab his attention. I pulled my underwear down my legs and threw them at him. It hit his chest before falling into his lap.

I watched as he took his eyes away from the screen to the fabric in his lap. He looked over at me and then back down at my underwear. He put his phone on the side and picked them up, hanging them loosely on his pinky finger. He cleared his throat and sat up a little.

"Now, fuck me if I'm right, but aren't these the same pair of underwear you tackled me to the ground for about three hours ago?" He asked as he looked over at me with a smirk.

I smirked back as I walked over to him. I moved his arm the was resting across his body as I sat down, straddling his lap. He dropped my underwear and placed his hands on my hips. He looked down at the loose knot on the robe. He moved his hands to undo it and pushed it off my shoulders, waiting for it to fall the rest of the way off.

"I like this." He mumbled as he leaned forward and started to kiss my shoulder and neck.

I wrapped my arms around him as one hand moved up to play with the hair on the bottom of his head, while the other just rested on his back. I slowly started to grind against him as I moaned quietly due to him nipping my neck.

He completely pulled the robe away from my body, so now the only thing between me and him was his boxers. I felt him grow hard beneath me as I ran my hand down from his chest to his v-line. I snapped the band oh his boxers against his skin before pulling them down, him lifting his hips to make it easier.

"Damn, twice in one night? Aren't I lucky?" He said as he slowly gripped my hips after I had sunk onto him.

I slowly started to grind against him, making the pace a little faster. I rested my forehead against his as he looked directly into my eyes, his hands exploring my body causing me to moan.

"Mmh fuck. You're so pretty baby." He moaned as he moved his hands up to play with my boobs.

I continued to moan as he grabbed my hips. He slowly started to thrust up as I grinded, increasing both of our pleasure.

"Oh fuck yes." I moaned as he hit my spot.

I could feel my high building and I knew he was close too. He grabbed my chin lightly and attached my lips to his. He lightly bit down on my lip as my lips parted slightly to let out a moan.

"Ahh fuck I'm-"

"I know, I know. Go ahead." He interrupted me, kissing me again.

I came around him as he came in me. He stopped thrusting up, but I slowly kept riding him to ride out our highs, before I stopped. I leant my forehead against his as we both sat there, trying to catch our breath.

"I love you Mr Hossler." I said as he looked up at me.

"And I love you Mrs Hossler." He said back as he kissed me.

"Come on, let's go to sleep." I whispered softly.

He took no time in picking me off his lap and pretty much body slamming me into the mattress.

"Oh my god. Thanks for that Jaden." I laughed as I moved my hair out of my face again.

"Shush." He said as he laid down, resting his head on my chest.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled further into my body. I laughed lightly and ran my hand down his back, him wincing slightly as my skin touched the numerous scratches that littered his back.

"Oopsies. Sorry about that." I laughed as he shrugged slightly.

"It's good. Now go to sleep." He mumbled.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N - I literally spent three hours battling with myself wether to wait or not to upload this chapter or to just leave it and I ultimately decided I couldn't leave it because I hated how it was on an odd number.