Chapter 62

⚠️⚠️ predatorial behaviour/sexual predator

Roxy pov

After dropping Leela off at school, I got myself a cream based cookies and cream from Starbucks and drove home.

I had nothing to do for the rest of the day, and it had only just begun.

I then remembered that there was all that camera footage to look through. I knew that watching through it would hard on Jaden, just watching that one video made him see red, so I decided to help him out a little. While this will also be hard on me too, because I love that little girl with my whole heart, it'll be slightly easier for me to cope than it would be for him. So I got to it. I looked through every file from the beginning of 2021, the year Patrick apparently moved in.

Nothing appeared to be abnormal for the first year, Patrick just seemed like a normal neighbour. But then on the 10th of February 2022 was when his act started to change slightly.

At first it just started off as going outside only when Leela was out there too, if she was out alone he'd be right against the fence. And if Jaden was out there with her, he'd stay a bit further back and act like he's doing something.

That's when he started to touch himself while watching Leela. Even if Jaden was with her, at this point, he really didn't care. The camera showed him jerking himself off right next to the fence when Leela was out playing.

I watched through every single video there, it taking me about two hours to complete. I saved every video with incriminating evidence to a usb drive and waited for it all to load up. Once it did, I took the usb out of the computer and put it on my keychain to take to the police station.

I figured I'd just take it straight to Jaden and so that's what I did. I got in my car and drove to the police station. It took me longer than I would've liked to get there because of traffic, but I eventually got there after an hour and a half of driving.

"Hi, can you tell me where detective Hosslers' office is please?" I asked the lady at the front.

"Mr Hossler has requested for no one to visit him, please come back tomorrow." She said without looking up.

"Tell him it's his wife. He'll want to see me." I smiled smugly.

She typed something in the computer and waited for a response. Her computer dinged not too long after and she looked up at me.

"It's the door that says Hossler on it. You can't miss it." She said as she leaned over the desk and pointed to a door that very clearly said Hossler.

I thanked her and walked up to the door. I considered knocking, but decided against it and just walked in.

He was sat back in his chair with his feet up on the desk, reading over files. With his glasses on. He didn't look the least bit bothered that someone had just burst into his office.

"What the fuck?" I stated out loud.

"What?" He asked, not looking up from the papers.

"I didn't know you wore glasses." I stated as he looked up at me and smirked.

"I didn't know I had a wife." He said back to me as I smirked at him.

"You do now bitch." I laughed as I walked over to him.

I pushed his legs off the table and straddled his lap. He scoffed at my pushing his legs, but didn't complain too much. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he placed his hands on my hips.

"Hi." He said to me, looking directly into my eyes.

"Hello." I smiled.

"Now, as much as I love this visit, was there a reason for it?" He asked as he lightly ran his hands up and down my sides.

"Yes there was." I laughed.

I lifted myself on his body so I could reach into my back pocket for my keychain. I heard him chuckle slightly, and as I turned back to face forward, I noticed my chest was directly in his face. I ran my fingers through his hair, pushing his head further into my chest causing him to laugh, before sitting back.

"Had fun there?" I joked.

"Yes a lot of fun actually. Would've been better if you didn't have my hoodie on, but oh well." He shrugged.

"This is my hoodie." I argued.

"No it's not. It's the hoodie I gave you that night you stayed over and didn't have clothes in the morning. But anyway, back to the point. What was your reason for coming here again?" He asked as he brought the topic back on track.

"Ah yes. This is why I came here." I said as I held the usb up after taking it off the chain.

"Unless this has your nudes on it, I don't want it." He said with a straight face.

"Pipe down horny ass." I said as I glared at him. "I actually think you'd have a lot of interest on the things on here. It could be quite useful to you." I stated as he cocked his eyebrow.

"Oh pray tell." He said as he leant back slightly.

"This has all the evidence you'd need to put that Patrick guy away for a really long time." I said as I put it in his hand.

"You watched all of them? Why?" He asked as he closed his hand around the usb and dropped it into his lap.

"Because you couldn't even watch one whole video without wanting to kill someone, I'm pretty sure there would be a murder if you had to watch everything, so I did it." I explained.

"It has everything?" He asked as he let out a shaky breath as he looked at the usb.

"Everything from February 10th 2022." I said as I watched him place it on the side of his desk.

"Thank you." He said as he brought me in for a hug.

I rested my head on his shoulder as I breathed in the smell of his cologne. He rested his chin on my shoulder and ran his hands up and down my back. I felt his breath fall down my back.

He pulled away from the hug and lifted my chin with his fingers. He brought my face to meet his and he kissed me. My hands came to hold his cheeks as his went to my hips. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and started to make out with me. That was until we were interrupted by someone opening his office door.

"Detective, if we aren't careful, then we'll have to let Patrick- oh sorry." She said when we quickly pulled away from each other.

"No, it's fine. What were you saying?" He asked as I rested my head on his shoulder again so he could talk.

"Do you have any other evidence against Patrick Samson? Because if you don't, we will have to let him go. You know the rules, we can't keep him detained for longer than 24 hours." She stated.

I turned my head so I was looking at his throat. I knew he was going to start talking and I've always found it satisfying to watch his Adam's apple bob as he does so.

"Uh, yeah we do actually. It's there on the side. I would give it to you but my hands are otherwise occupied." He laughed as he gripped my hips lightly.

"Thank you." She smiled as she took the usb and walked back out of the room.

———————————————————————
A/N- Am I the only one that finds it hot to watch a mans Adams apple bob as he talks?