Chapter 52

⚠️⚠️ abuse and physical harm

Jaden pov

I woke up to the sound of a faint voice. I lifted my head lightly, Roxy's hand falling out from my hair. I blinked a couple times to get my focus, and looked down. I saw Leela talking to Roxy's stomach. I wanted to know what she was saying so I didn't show any signs of moving.

"-you're my little baby brother or sister. I heard your heartbeat yesterday. Before I didn't want you to come, I wanted my daddy all to myself. But now I think that having you around might not be as bad. But my daddy is still mine, you aren't allowed to take him." She said as she lightly poked Roxy's stomach.

"Don't do that princess, you'll wake Ro Ro." I said as I grabbed her hand lightly.

"Daddy, you scared me." She whined as she instead poked my side.

"Shh, okay you. Come on let's go downstairs so we can leave Roxy to sleep." I said as I stood up and walked out of the room, with her trailing behind me. "Do you want apple juice?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"No, I want orange juice please." She mumbled as she sat down on the floor and leant against the cupboard.

"Bub, you drank the rest of the orange juice last night. I'll buy some more later. For now do you want apple juice?" I asked again as she nodded slowly.

I poured out two glasses of juice before walking into the living room. I placed the glasses down on the table and sat down. Not even a minute later, Leela had crawled up on my lap, and rested her head against my chest.

"Is my little princess tired?" I said in a soft tone as I wrapped my arms around her body.

"I just wanted a cuddle." She shrugged as I laughed.

She just sat there, for the best part of twenty minutes. Every so often she would try and wrap her arms around me tighter or dig her head further into my chest, but other than that, she was completely still.

"Daddy?" She asked as she lifted her head.

"Yes princess?" I said as I looked down to see her looking up at me.

"Is the baby a boy or a girl?" I smiled at her words because this is one of the first times she acknowledged the fact that the baby is there.

"You'll have to ask Ro Ro baby." I said as she sighed.

I felt her move quicker than us usual, and when I looked up, I saw her getting ready to run. I leaned forwards and grabbed her hips so that when she did run, she wouldn't go anywhere. She squealed and laughed as I picked her up and put her back on my lap.

"But not now, because Ro Ro is sleeping." I laughed as she whined.

"But I wanna know now." She complained dragging out the 'ow' sound.

"Well you're not gonna know now." I mimicked her as I tickled her sides.

She laughed and tried to get my hands off of her. I laughed at her attempts a little, but soon decided to stop when she was starting to run out of breath from laughing too hard.

"That was mean." She faked pouted at me.

"I'm sorry baby." I pouted back.

"You are forgiven." She stated as she turned around to drink her juice.

"What do you want the baby to be?" I asked as she leant back and put her head on my shoulder.

"I want both."

"Both?"

"Yeah. I want two babies. A baby boy and a baby girl." She shrugged as she sipped her apple juice.

"Two babies? I don't know about that Leels, there's only one in there." I laughed.

"But I want two babies." She stated.

"Well then, you'll have to ask Ro Ro is she'll consider having another baby once this one is a little bit grown up." I said as she nodded.

"Okay." She agreed as she finished her juice.

Did I just use my four year old to confirm having sex with my girlfriend-hopefully-wife? Because I'm pretty sure I did.

"Come on stinky, you need to have a bath." I said as she got up and ran around the living room.

"Yay, bath time." She squealed as she ran up the stairs.

"Baby, you need to be quiet." I laughed as I ran after her.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Roxy pov

"Hey." He smiled as he sat down on the bed.

"James?" I asked as I sat up.

"Roxy it's not real." I heard a voice whisper.

"How you doing baby?" He asked with a sickening smile as he moved his hand onto my knee.

"H-how are you here?" I tried to move my leg, but his grip was strong. "Please let go." I begged.

"It's not real, don't listen." The voice whispered again.

"You stupid slut." He spat at me as he gripped onto my thigh harshly, causing me to whine in pain.

"What?" I sobbed.

"Why the fuck did you have to go and get pregnant? You've ruined everything you useless whore." He shouted at me as his grip got stronger.

"P-please stop. It was a mistake, I didn't mean it I promise. I'll get rid of it, just please let go of me." I whimpered as he brought his hand higher.

"He's not here. It's just you." They said.

"No, I'll take care of that." He said calmly as he hit my stomach extremely hard.

I shot up out of the bed in a state of panic. My back hit the wall and I slid down it, trying to contain my breathing.

"Woah, Roxy? Baby, what happened?" Jaden asked as he rushed to my side.

"Don't let him hurt the baby. Please don't let him touch my baby." I sobbed as I grabbed a hold of his t-shirt in my fist.

"The baby is completely safe Roxy. I promise, no one is going to hurt the baby." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around me.

"He's gonna hurt my baby." I cried as I looked around the room for him.

"Who's going to hurt the baby? No one is here, just you me and Leela, I promise." He was stroking my hair, trying to calm me down while he kept whispering to me.