Chapter 20 - Silent Treatment.

Sirius did indeed not talk in the morning. Or the morning after that. Or the one after until a whole week had passed and I was starting to despair. If this was how he wanted to act, fine. Let him.

James, Remus and Peter were sort of balancing their time in between me and Sirius. They refused to take a side which was fine too, it wasn't right to make them choose I felt bad for them.

Sirius had stopped glaring though, now when we ate we just avoided talking to each other. I wasn't going to chase him, if he wanted to settle it he could come settle it I had already apologized multiple times and he never let me explain.

But today wasn't too bad because it was my first chance to meet Reg from this whole week. He told me to meet him by the statue of a horse, strange place but get it I guess. I walked to the statue, on the seventh floor and there he was. He smiled when he saw me and I ran up and hugged him "Hello darling." He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey." I smiled, just needing to be held by him he made me feel a whole lot better already. "I missed you."

"I missed you as well" He smiled and kissed my head. "Now then, you're probably wondering why we're stood by a random statue."

"Yeah a little bit" I chuckled. It was very clear he had a plan, oh Reg and his plans.

"Have you ever heard of the room of requirement?" He grinned and as if on queue, a door started to form in the blank stone wall.

My eyes widened in amazement "James has been trying to find this place since first year!" I realized now Reg and I wouldn't have to find quiet places we could come here when ever.

He smiled "I found it not long ago when I was trying to hide from Snape." He smirked and took my hand "Come on then let's go inside."

The room was like a common room but it looked less like a living room for a lot of students and more like a place two people could stay a long time. Like the common rooms, it had a fireplace with comfy sofas, a record player with all the records you could imagine and over in the corner a bed like in our dorms but double, we could stay there as long as we wanted. There was a cupboard full of snacks too, important. In the corner, there was a grand piano. I remembered Reg saying he played, this really was his get away and now it was ours.

"Reg this is so cool." I smiled immediately went over to the record player, it had Queen, David Bowie and ABBA too. "Listen if I tell you something, promise you won't be mad?" I decided it was about time to tell him about my argument with Sirius.

"Of course I won't be, what's the matter?" He asked me and hugged me from behind.

I sighed and really hoped he wouldnt be mad too. "Sirius found out about us, we had a massive argument in the common room and he hasn't spoken to me all week." Even saying it made me want to cry, but I wasn't going to I had my moment of weakness.

"Oh." Reg looked a little stunned, all my friends knew and basically anyone who overheard the yelling. "Fuck."

"Yeah. Fuck." I sighed and layed on the sofa facing the ceiling. "He was sort of yelling, the entire Gryffindor tower probably heard. I'm sorry."

"Don't be, you couldn't help it. It's okay." He came and gave me a cuddle which I really needed. "I'm sorry he's not talking to you. He'll get over it trust me." The only person Sirius truly hated was his mother, we both knew that.

"I feel really bad, like I've betrayed him. But I don't know what I'm supposed to do though." I cuddled up to him, he was wearing one of those green and black grungy stripy sweaters which I thought looked very cool on him.

"We knew it wouldn't be easy, Sirius will talk to you eventually he's just a stubborn prick sometimes. Too stubborn for his own good." He was right about that. "But he cares about you it's obvious, he wouldn't throw that away just because we're together." He said while playing with my hair, his voice was so calming I could just listen to him talk forever. "You don't regret it do you?" He asked quietly.

I shook my head "Not at all! That's the reason I'm so stuck because I'm staying with you and that's that. I'm not going to choose between you and Sirius when he wants to sort it out he can." I kissed him softly. I felt him smile into the kiss and put his arms around me pulling me closer to him as we both layed on the sofa.

We eventually had to reluctantly pull away for air and I couldn't help but smile. "I love you Reg." I said and blushed a little.

"You do?" His eyes lit up as he smiled "you have really bad taste." He chuckled and I pushed him playfully "But I love you. A lot." He smiled and leaned in to connect our lips again. Before I knew it, I was laying on top of him kissing him deeply. His hands began to snake their way inside the shirt I was wearing. I sighed softly as I felt his hands on my skin. He smirked and left light kisses down my neck. We sat up, me on his lap as this time he left some dark hickeys on my neck, I shuffled my hips a little on his lap to tease him.

It was bloody well working, he let out a sigh and then put his hand around my neck and looked me in the eyes, I almost damn melted under his gaze. "Trying to tease me princess?" He smirked.

"I don't know what you mean." I smiled innocently, I could just feel the blush in my cheeks.

"Sure you don't." He picked me up and carried me over to the bed then pinned me down by holding both my arms over my head with one hand. He gently ran his free hand up and down my body. "You're so pretty from this angle darling." He smirked and the rest was history.

((There ya go a little bit of spice 💅
Thanks for 1.4k readssss