96. The Featheriest Smut EVER

YOU ARE GONNA WRITE THIS CHAPTER YOU DAMN LITTLE ME! THIS IS FOR YOUR FANS AND YOU'RE GONNA WRITE IT!

Well, me, I'm trying, but-

NO BUTS YOU STUPID ME!! YOU WRITE THIS ONE SHOT AND YOU WRITE IT GOOD OR IMMA FVCK YOU UP YA LITTLE SHIT!

But that would mean you're inflicting pain upon yourself...

...SHUT UP U LIL PUNK ASS MOFO AND WRITE OR IMMA FVCK YO SHIT UP!! NOW YOU WRITE AND YOU WRITE GOOD! MAKE YO MOMMA PROUD!!

I don't care about how my mother feels. I'm kinda robotically emotionless.

FINE YA LITTLE SHIT!! DO IT FOR THE MUTHERFVCKING FANS!!! THINK HOW THEY'D FEEL IF YOU TOOK TWO YEARS JUST TO WRITE ONE MUTHERFVCKING CHAPTER!!! THINK OF HOW MUCH YOU HATE IT WHEN THAT LITTLE MOFFAT MUTHERFVCKER TAKES HIS SWEET ASS TIME WHEN IT COMES TO SHERLOCK!!!!!!! DO IT FOR THE HOLMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I. Hate. That. Mutherfvcker.

._.__._.

"Faster." Cas practically growled.

"I'm trying, I'm trying."

"Oh, god, you're not getting anywhere at this speed. Go faster, dammit!"

"Hey, I'm the one who's teaching you how this works, alright? Just take it easy, I mean Jesus Christ."

"C'mon. C'mon, Dean. We're almost there. Just a little bit more."

"Don't get too eager. I like to take things slow near the end, then sprint towards the finish."

"Just shut up and go faster."

"Oh, god, Cas-"

"Dean! I have been wanting to do this with you ever since we began our relationship. Now you go faster, you son of a bitch."

"Oh my god. I think-I think I'm-I'm almost there. YES! Yes! Oh yes!"

"Nearly there. Nearly there. Oh my god, yes!"

"A bit late there, Cas."

"Oh shut up and kiss me."

Dean pressed his lips against the ex angel's, ready to actually have sex rather than play this intense racing game on the Xbox.

Dean snaked his arms around Cas's waist, pulling him closer. He wanted to take him, right here on this couch. He had to.

He pulled away, biting down on Cas's bottom lip as he did so. "Cas... I need you. I want to feel you. Every inch of your body. Every little part."

"I feel the same way toward you, Dean. It's been... too long."

"Should we... do it your way?" Dean bit his lower lip.

Cas grinned, nodding his head in agreement. "Let's do it, Dean. Right here. Right now."

"I like the sound of that."

And he crashed their lips together, quick to remove Cas's trench coat. He began to unbutton his white shirt while the ex angel removed his blazer. And just when Dean finished unbuttoning the shirt, Cas's dark wings quickly spread to their full extent.

"Oh, Dean," Cas whispered breathily. "The feeling of your hands all over me. It gets me so worked up."

"Oh, I know." Dean growled in reply.

And Cas was on his hands and knees, his back facing Dean. As soon as the hunter traipsed his fingers along Cas's black, glossy feathers, the angel couldn't have been more aroused.