46. Why Are My Fingers Turning Blue?

Cas woke Dean up with much enthusiasm. Dean groaned and opened his eyes.

"What do you want, Cas?"

Cas smiled down at him. "Dean, it's snowing outside."

"Whoop-dy friggin do."

"Come on, Dean. Let's go outside."

"I will do no such thing."

Cas screwed his mouth to the side and thought of something.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?

C'mon, let's go and play!

I never-"

"Go away, Cas." Dean interrupted.

Cas clicked his tongue against his teeth. "That won't work on me, Elsa."

"Of all the movies in the world...." He muttered to himself.

"Dean, it won't be any fun out there by myself! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?" He begged. He gave him his best puppy dog eyes.

"Stop it, man. You're eyes are practically burning into my friggin soul."

"Dean. It's snowing." He mumbled adorably.

Dean groaned in defeat. "Fine. Whatever. Just let me get dressed, and you'll need to get dressed, too."

Cas his his excitement as he got changed into his winter clothes. He raced outside and picked up handfuls of snow in his bare hands. He laughed giddily.

"Dean, why are my fingers turning blue?" He asked.

Dean handed him a pair of mittens with a smirk. "Put these on."

Cas did as he said and put them on. He picked up more snow and threw it at Dean. "That's much better." He laughed.

Dean chuckled. "Oh, it's on now."

Dean picked up a big handful of snow and chucked it at Cas, who tried to block it with his hands. They kept throwing snowballs at each other for what seemed like eternity.

Cas ended up slipping and falling, throwing snowballs at Dean from the ground, laughing his ass off. It reached the point where Dean gathered up a big snow sphere and dumped it all over Cas, whose face was now the only thing you could see besides his legs.

"Dean, I can't move!" He spluttered out past his laughter. Dean laughed too, because he was enjoying the view.

"Alright, let me help you up." Dean leaned forward and unburied his angel, grabbing his hand so he could stand up.

"Dean, this is fun. I wish it could snow every day."

"Oh god, that'd be hell. I should know, I've been there."

Cas shook his head. "I don't think it'd be hell. Not as long as I'm with you."

They smiled at each other. They just stood there like that until, out of the blue, they leaned in and kissed each other. Dean cupped Cas's face in his hands while Cas's hands were placed on the back of Dean's neck.

They separated and looked into each other's eyes. They couldn't help but smile.

"I love you, Cas." Dean revealed.

"I know." And he planted sweet, gentle kisses on his lips.

"You just Han Solo'd me. That's so hot."

"Yet I'm very cold." Cas suddenly sneezed.

"Gesundheit."

"You're welcome."

"No, it-" He started laughing. "Never mind, let's get you inside."

They went inside and made hot cocoa. They sat side by side in the library, Cas's head on Dean's shoulder. Neither of them had ever felt so happy before in their lives. And they couldn't have been happier. Because they had each other, and that was all that mattered.

(A/N: A BAKEEEEEER'S DOZEEEEEEN THOUSAAAAAAAND REEEEEAAAAADS!!! XD I'm running out of terminology for my numbers :3 MNAW WELL. I'd like to warn you, this next one shot I've got in mind will either make you laugh, make you cry, or a little bit if both. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Okay bye.

Peace Off, My Mini Marshminions!)