69'ing On Number 69 ;)

Cas was on top, sucking on Dean's head, while the hunter sucked on his. He took all of him in, making him shudder. He tried not to come too soon, like some horny slut.

The ex angel continued to suck and nibble, the Winchester growing increasingly hard. This went on for a while until he was ready for more.

He entered the hunter, slowly at first, but soon went faster. He found the Winchester's sweet spot and sucked on it until it was red.

Cas slammed into him, almost unable to believe his moment had arrived. He thrust his hips, earning a moan from Dean.

"Oh, baby. Oh, Cas."

He picked up speed, ready to make him come. That's all he's been able to think about lately. And what turned him on the most was when they came at the same time.

"Oh, god!" He cried.

He went even faster, making the bed creak. They went at it all night long. They made that bed shake for what felt like hours on end.

Cas soon tied Dean's wrists to the headboard with his navy blue tie, and started sucking on his head again.

"Oh, Cas. You know how to make a man come."

Cas just ignored him and kept sucking until he felt like his job was done. He put his index and middle fingers in Dean's mouth. "Suck." He growled.

Dean obeyed and sucked on his fingers until they were sufficiently coated. He took his fingers and entered Dean, causing him to shudder and moan.

"Every time you moan, I get harder and harder."

Dean licked his lips. "Good."

Cas went in deeper, and Dean practically whined. Cas sucked on his sweet spot again, and he knew he had the hunter wrapped around his finger.

Cas removed his fingers and entered him once more, bucking his hips as the Winchester moaned and moaned.

Dean tossed his head back. "Oh, yes. Oh, god, yes. Ohh, god."

Cas grabbed him by the chin, forcing him to look him in the eye. "Shout my father's name again, and I'll be shouting 'Oh, John'. See how you like it."

He continuously thrust his hips, Dean yelling things like, "Oh, yes. Oh, g-Cas! Oh, Cas! Oh my Cas!"

Cas grinned mischievously. He continued to fuck him until he eventually rolled over, Dean still tied to the headboard. They were both breathing heavily.

"Cas, you know how to make a man scream."

Cas looked up at his hunter. "I know."

(A/N: Dude, how many ducking reads do I have now? I don't even know. And I am still bereft of drafts. Except one, which I will publish in, like, five minutes? I dunno :)

Oh, and you need to read these one shots by @Justanerdygirlx simply called Destiel Oneshots. They're a bit depressing, but pretty good. Actually, they're really depressing. *gives you box of tissues* You'll need these, seriously. Okay bye.

Peace Off, My Mini Marshminions!)