103. A Random Destiel Fluffles (not the part two youve been waiting for sorry)

It had been nearly two weeks since Dean and Cas got together. Sam still knew nothing, which was actually a surprise to them, as they weren't the best at being discreet. Then again, how could they be? They loved each other, and they wanted to spend each waking moment expressing that. They were just afraid of what Sam might think.

What if he didn't approve? What if he hated them for it? They knew they couldn't base everything on "what ifs", but that was all they could go on for now.

One night, they popped a bowl of popcorn and crept downstairs where they kept the TV, deciding to watch a movie. Since the newly human Cas was inexperienced with "filmography culture", Dean went with Ghostbusters. "It's a perfect piece of 'filmography culture'." He said.

Cas smiled at the suggestion. "Alright. If you deem it worthy of watching, then I would be more than happy to oblige."

Dean returned the smile, kissing him gently on the lips before looking through the abundance of DVDs beside the TV in search of Ghostbusters. He soon found it and put it in the DVD player, he and Cas sitting at the couch.

"Our nights should always be like this," Cas smiled at Dean. "Just the two of us, happy and together."

Dean kissed him on the cheek. "I couldn't agree more." He gave a warm smile, unable not to. Cas always made him smile, even in the darkest of times.

The main menu for the movie appeared on the screen, and Dean clicked the play button on the remote. He soon realized that Cas was already digging into the popcorn. This didn't surprise him; Cas always hogged the popcorn.

"Y'know, Cas, maybe this time around you'll leave me some popcorn." He joked.

Cas looked to him with a blank expression, then confusion, then realization. "Oh. Sorry. I haven't been eating much."

Dean recalled the past few days, how Cas didn't eat as much as he probably should, or sleep for that matter, and it was beginning to concern him. "Yeah, I noticed you didn't finish your burger earlier. Everything okay?"

"I'm fine." He replied, eating more of the popcorn.

"You sure? You know you can tell me, I'm only here to help."

He looked Dean in the eye. "Really, Dean, I'm fine. There's no need to worry over me, I'm perfectly okay."

He decided to take his word for it, for now anyway. But he was still a bit concerned, this was unavoidable.

Time passed, and they reached a fourth of the way into the movie, at which point Cas was asking questions. Dean didn't mind, he expected this.

"I don't understand why the newspaper articles only speak of these Ghostbusters and not the fact that ghosts are real and haunt the streets of New York." He commented.

Dean smiled at what must have been his millionth speculation. "I know, crazy isn't it?"

"No matter. It is the quality that counts, not the realism. I suppose."

"That's the spirit." Dean grinned as he fed Cas one of the few remaining pieces of popcorn, a smile spreading across the ex angel's face.

He rested his head on Dean's shoulder. "I love you, Dean."

Dean wrapped an arm around Cas's shoulders. "I love you too, Baby Bee."

Cas scoffed at the nickname. "Quit calling me that."

"But that's what you are. My Baby Bee. My little human angel."

He smiled faintly at that, kissing Dean's cheek. "You're too good to me."