45. Get Along With The Voices Inside Of My Head

Cas had constant voice in his mind. Literally. Ever since he became human, he could hear the voice of his vessel, Jimmy. It was very annoying.

[Cas, when're you gonna come out to Dean already? Seriously, you should tell him!] Jimmy would pester him.

[Shut up, Jimmy.] Cas would think back.

Jimmy now had access to all of Cas's thoughts, and most of those thoughts were centered around Dean. He knew how Cas felt about his green eyed hunter.

[C'mon, man! I'm sure he loves you back! Why won't you just sack up and tell him?]

[That is not of import.]

[Dude, yes it is. I've lost people I love. Amelia, my daughter, all of them. I don't want you to lose Dean without him knowing how you feel. Just grow a pair and tell that righteous man!]

Cas would tilt his head slightly. [A pair of what?]

[It doesn't matter! Just tell 'im!]

[I don't see why you're so determined to get me to tell him. It will never happen.]

[And why not? You love him, I know you do. Just say it! For me!]

[Why would I do anything for you?]

[That kinda hurts, man. I gave up my whole life for you. Just say those three little words.]

[But... what if he doesn't take it well? I have a lot of emotion I need to get off my chest. I don't want to risk ruining our profound bond.]

[I understand that. But none of that matters now. Just take a leap of faith.]

[But if I take a leap of faith, I know I won't land on my feet.]

[Yes you will. I know you will.]

"Hey, earth to Cas!" Dean yelled, capturing Cas's attention.

Cas jumped slightly and looked up at him. He was sitting in the library, having his "conversation" with Jimmy.

"What is it?" He asked.

"You okay? You seemed to space out there for a second."

"I am fine. Do you need anything?"

[Just your love.] Jimmy interrupted.

"Well-"

"Shut up, Jimmy!" Cas accidentally yelled out loud instead of in his mind.

Dean furrowed his brows. "What? Jimmy, as in your vessel?"

Cas blushed thoroughly. "Yes. I've been hearing his voice inside my head ever since I became human. He has a tendency to annoy me."

"You've been hearing his voice? What does he say?"

"Many things. Mostly complaints. I'm not sure how to shut him up."

Dean chuckled. "Don't worry, you'll figure it out."

Cas loved to hear the sound of Dean's laughter. It made him smile. "Yes, I am quite sure I will."

._.__.~That Night~.__._.

While Cas was asleep, Jimmy decided it was time to take action. It took a bit of time, but he eventually managed to take control of his body.

He tracked Dean down in his bedroom. He wasn't asleep yet, so he knew this was his chance.

"Cas, what is it?" Dean asked.

"It's not Cas. It's Jimmy. Remember me?"

Dean's face lost all expression. "Jimmy? The vessel?"

"I'm good, thanks for asking. Look, it's about Cas. There's something he hasn't told you."

"What is it? Is he okay?"

"He's fine. But... he's in love with you."

Dean paled. "What?"

"He loves you, yeah, that's what I said. He just doesn't have the guts to tell you. That's why I'm here. Tell me, Dean, do you love him back?"

Dean paused, unsure what to think? Cas was in love with him? "Y-yeah. Of course I do. He means everything to me."

"Tell him that. He really needs it. Oh, god, I'm losing control. I think he's waking up." His knees buckled, and Dean caught him in his arms.

"Cas? Er, Jimmy? Whoever the hell you are!" He patted him on the cheek. He only groaned in response. His eyes fluttered open.

"Dean?" He mumbled, rubbing his face tiredly. "How'd I get in here? What happened?"

"Doesn't matter. Cas, I... I love you."

Cas fumbled to his feet. "You what?"

"I know it's... I know it's sudden, and a bit of a surprise, but I do. I am so in love with you, man. Do you love me?" He asked, knowing the answer.

Cas smiled and nodded quickly. "Yes. I love you, Dean Winchester."

"Good. 'Cause I'll never stop loving you."

(A/N: I AM ON A ROLLLLLL!!! XD I came up with this after reading another one shot, but I don't know who wrote it. I have a hard time remembering y'all's usernames :3 Okay, BYEEEEE!

Peace Off, My Mini Marshminions!)