72. Can You Feel The Love Tonight?

(As requested by @Undeniably_Crazy. Thank ya!)

Sam was getting sick of all the lovey-doveyness between Cas and Dean. They were under this love curse cast by a witch, and now they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

They'd all be sitting there in the library, and Dean and Cas would be constantly kissing each other. They were joined at the lips.

Sam was getting ready to find that witch and get her to undo this mess, and there they were, sitting side by side, holding each other in a fit of giggles. Sam would've been happy for them, but all this sappy, gooey, frilly fru-fru nonsense was just unbearable. Sam was at his wit's end.

"Alright, I'm gonna go find this witch." He announced.

They didn't seem to care. They just kept kissing each other.

"I'll be back in a few hours." He added.

They still paid him no attention.

Sam cleared his throat loudly. "And maybe I'll... bring back some pie."

Still nothing, which actually surprised him. Dean never ignored pie.

"And... I'll just... kick a puppy."

Now he was just grasping at straws.

He became desperate, he just felt the need to snap them out of this himself. "Maybe I'll go around town wearing a red cocktail dress and stilettos." And even though they ignored him, he still felt like an idiot.

He nodded awkwardly and just left. He got into his brother's Impala, which he hoped would at least briefly capture his attention, and drove to the witch's location.

._.__.~One Hour Later~.__._.

After an hour of driving, he finally reached the witch's home. He approached the front door, gun in hand. He kicked the door in, and the first thing he saw was that witch. She was just standing there, almost like she was waiting.

"Had a feeling I'd see you, little Winchester," She smirked. "Although, I guess you're not so little, are you now?"

He pointed the gun at her. "The love curse you put on my brother and Cas. Take it back. Or I will shoot."

She scoffed. "The love curse?"

"That's what I said, isn't it?"

"Oh, Sammy, Sammy, Sammy. So simple. So naive."

"What?"

"That curse lasts a solid twenty four hours. No more, no less."

Sam furrowed his eyebrows. "That's not possible. It's been three days and they're still all over each other."

She grinned. "Well, aren't I quite the Cupid?"

"What're you talking about?"

"If they're still all lovey-dovey, that means they're meant to be. True love, Moose."

"That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard."

She shrugged. "Believe what you want. But it's the truth. They were made for one another."

Eventually, he, of course, killed the witch. And he thought about what she said. Twenty four hours? Does that mean they're really meant to be?

Sam soon arrived at the bunker, parking the Impala in the garage. He went inside and felt the need to inform the little lovebirds of what he found out.

They weren't in the library, so he checked their room. He opened the door and found them there asleep, holding each other close.

Sam half smiled. He couldn't deny it; they were adorable. What was especially adorable was how they were softly snoring in a pattern, as though it were a conversation.

Sam was sure of one thing; they were in love. And that was a wonderful thing.

(A/N: TOTES ADORBZ! I don't ducking know. And I seriously need more material. C'mon, help a shipmate out! *sigh*

Peace Off, My Mini Marshminions!)