55. JohnLock Surprise For Read Number 25,000!

*Sherlock's POV*

So there I was. In a sticky predicament. Second murder, the only things connecting the two victims being cause of death and their lip gloss. This intrigued me in some way, and I knew I must conduct an investigation.

No one was sure where they were on their way to, so that was the first step I took. Nothing led to any hint of a destination. Cause of death; dead end, no pun intended. There were no clues as to what happened exactly.

Then there was the lip gloss.

I sat at the sofa in my and John's flat and he walked in on my experiment.

"Sherlock, what are you doing?" He asked, as though it wasn't obvious.

"Can't you see I'm in the middle of an investigation?" I snapped back.

"You're sitting on the couch rubbing your lips together."

It's true, I was.

"It's the case of the pink, silenced lips, John."

"Ooh, that's good. I'll use that for my blog."

"So glad to have provided you with an obvious title choice for your little blog."

"Wait... pink, silenced lips? You're investigating the case with the two murdered girls wearing the same lipstick, aren't you?"

"Firstly; John, it was lip gloss, do your research. Secondly; yes, yes I am. I am intrigued, Dr. Watson. And when I'm intrigued, I make things happen."

"What sort of things?"

"Magnificent things, John. Marvelous things. Brilliant things."

"You're wearing the lip gloss, aren't you?"

I sighed. "Maybe."

"You are a psychopath."

I growled in frustration. "I am not a psychopath, I'm a high functioning sociopath!"

"What's the point in wearing the lip gloss, Sherlock? Is it going to tell you why those girls applied it?"

"Don't be stupid! I happen to have a way of knowing things. One of those things being what certain makeup is used for at certain times. And this particular brand of lip gloss has me frustratingly perplexed!"

I kept rubbing my lips together, trying to solve this cherry flavored puzzle.

"Maybe I could help."

I scoffed. He was noble to think he could complete a task I could not, but at the same time, depressingly ignorant.

"John. I highly doubt you could figure something out that I could not."

"Just give me the lip gloss, I could help!"

"I don't need your help! I need answers!"

"I could be able to give you answers! Just let me have the damn gloss!"

"Fine! If you want the gloss, then have it!"

And in a flurry of mixed emotions, I pressed my lips to his. I was not entirely sure what I was doing, nor did I care at the moment. John certainly didn't.

Our lips separated, and after a long pause, John finally broke the silence. "Cherry."

"Yes. Cherry flavored."

"Movie theatre?"

Of course. The movie theatre. Cherry, such a common lip gloss flavor for a movie. How did I not put that together?

"That's it. They were both going out to see a movie. I'm sure of it. I must conduct research. Collaborate the movies playing those nights, the showtimes, and the times of death. But first, I must determine which theatre they were going to."

"Sherlock?"

I looked back at him. "What?"

"Movie theatre?"

"Yes, that's where they were going. No doubt."

"You are so thick. Sherlock, movie theatre!"

"What are you doing?"

He chuckled a bit. "Sherlock, I am asking you a question!"

"Actually, you're yelling at me."

"Must I be blunt? Sherlock, I am asking you to the movie theatre!"

I was sure I paled. "Oh. Of course. Any good movies playing?"

"I can, um, 'conduct research'."

"Good. Tonight. 7:00."

"Done."

(A\N: Told you you'd be surprised :3 Thank you all for everything and votes and reads and comments and everything! Makes my day :D I feel like I'm dying of Ebola though *:P Kay bye.

Peace Off My Mini Marshminions!)