67. The Magic Of Latex

"TELL THEM TELL THEM TELL THEM!" Gabriel begged.

"Fuck no." Sam defied outright, scarfing down ice cream.

"Tell us what?" Dean asked as he held Cas's hand.

"REMEMBER THAT WITCH THAT TURNED SAMSQUATCH INTO A CHICK?"

"Yes, I seem to recall you two engaging in coitus." Cas remembered.

"Don't you fucking dare." Sam glared at his boyfriend.

"C'MON PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!"

"NO!"

"SAMMY'S PREGO!" Gabriel shouted victoriously, as though it were some big achievement.

"I fucking knew it." Dean seemed to completely disregard the fact that his brother was with child.

"Dean!" Sam exclaimed.

"I am happy for you, Sam," Cas said. "Although I don't know if I should be."

"YOU SHOULD BE!" Gabe yelled.

"Would you stop yelling?!" Sam shouted.

"Then you stop yelling, Arnold Schwarzenegger!"

"What does that even mean?!"

"YOU'VE NEVER SEEN JUNIOR?!"

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT REFERENCE!" Cas yelled.

"Why are you yelling, Cas?" Dean asked.

"THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE DOING!"

"WELL STOP IT!"

"I never asked to get pregnant." Sam groaned.

Gabriel grinned almost smugly. "That's the magic of latex, Sammy."

._.__.~One Month Later~.__._.

Since it takes a month for an angel fetus to grow, according to Cas and Gabe, it wasn't long before Sam was ready for his angelic c-section.

"She's beautiful, Samwich." Gabriel beamed as Sam held their newborn daughter in their bed.

"Yeah. Jessica Mary Winchester. I'm your daddy." He smiled down at her.

"And I'm your Pops. I've always wanted a kid just so they could call me Pops."

"What is this, the '50s?" Dean muttered.

"She is beautiful," Cas smiled. "You'll make terrific parents."

"Look at that. I have to be a role model now." Gabe chuckled.

"That means you'll have to cut down on the sweets." Sam glanced up at him.

"Aw, hells naw!"

When Jessica turned about a month old, they found out she was growing wings. They were glittering gold that shimmered in the sun. They grew rapidly.

For a little while after her birth, Gabe was surprisingly overprotective. He never let that kid out of his sight. He continuously watched over her in her crib at night, despite Sam insisting that he go to bed with him.

"Jessie needs to be protected," He'd always say. "There's no time for sleep. Especially since I don't sleep." He kept sitting in that chair right next to Jessie's crib.

"Not according to Cas," He countered. "So get this, when an angel has a child, that child inherits the grace. It's how they're born. So you're human, which means you need sleep." He informed.

"I can go without sleep for a while. I've done that my whole life."

Sam sighed. "Fine. Just trust me when I tell you, a day without sleep is hell. I wouldn't go for too long. Trust me, I've done that. It wasn't fun."

"I could go a whole week without sleep!"

Sam scoffed. "Sure. Night, Gabe."

"Night, Samsquatch."

And he did go a week. It was some serious hell. It reached the point where he was barely keeping his eyes open in that chair. Sam found him in there.

"C'mon, Gabe. Enough is enough."

"I don't care," He grumbled. "I just... need... to watch her."

"She'll be fine. C'mon, let's go to bed."

"Never." He mumbled.

Sam approached him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Gabe. It's time for bed."

"Uh uh."

Sam kissed his jawline. "Gabe." He sang in his ear.

Gabe had himself propped against the crib, and that's where he fell asleep.

Sam smiled. He lifted his Trickster in his arms bridal style and carried him to their room. He soon fell asleep with his archangel in his arms.

(A/N: SORRY I TOOK SO LONG! Like two days, man. That's sucky of me. I've been updating this Supernatural fanfic and I just got so caught up in it. I mean I was on a roll! Seriously. And I feel like there's something else worth mentioning.......... oh yeah.

FIFTYYYYYYYYYYY FOOOOOUUUUUR THOUSAAAAAAAAAND REEEEEEEAAAAAADS!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD YOU DA BESTEST!!! Okay bye.

Peace Off My Mini Marshminions!)