71. May I Have This Dance?

(A/N: As requested by @waywarddaughterstau. Enjoy!)

._.__~Dean~.__._.

I was at McLaren's Pub drinking away my problems. My main problem was Lisa Braeden, my soon-to-be ex-wife. We'd been having some relationship issues lately. She thought I didn't listen to her when we had a conversation. Or something like that; I wasn't really paying attention.

So here I was, drowning myself with whiskey, barely able to hear the music around me, when I caught sight of... an angel.

He was just across the room, on the dance floor, smiling and dancing. His dancing was... incredible. The way he moved was like magic. I seemed to completely forget about Lisa.

I left my drink and pushed my way through the crowd, trying to reach the jukebox. There was a song I suddenly desperately needed to play. I popped a quarter in and picked the song. Once it started playing, I walked up to the boy in the trench coat.

I tapped him on the shoulder, and when he turned around, I said, "May I have this dance?"

He seemed hesitant at first, but soon smiled and took my hand. We started to slow dance to one of my favorite country songs.

"Every time our eyes meet,

This feeling inside me,

Is almost more than I can take.

Baby when you touch me,

I can feel how much you love me,

And it just blows me away."

"What's your name?" The boy asked me.

"Dean, Winchester. You?"

"Castiel Novak. Just call me Cas."

I smiled. He had such a beautiful name. It made my heart soar.

"I don't know how you do what you do." I noticed Cas was singing along to the song softly.

"I'm so in love with you." He tried with all his might not to make eye contact with me. Probably because it would seem like he's singing it to me.

"It just keeps getting better." We were both smiling like lunatics. His voice was just so beautiful, and I felt compelled to join in.

"I wanna spend the rest of my life,

With you by my side,

Forever and ever.

Every little thing that you do.

Baby I'm amazed by you."

We both chuckled. "You like Lonestar?" I asked.

"No. I love Lonestar!"

We both laughed again until the words picked up.

"The smell of your skin,

The taste of your kiss,

The way you whisper in the dark.

Your hair all around me,

Baby you surround me.

You touch every place in my heart.

Oh, it feels like the first time every time.

I wanna spend the whole night,

In your eyes.

I don't know how you do what you do.

I'm so in love with you.

It just keeps getting better.

I wanna spend the rest of my life,

With you by my side,

Forever and ever.

Every little thing that you do,

Baby I'm amazed by you."

I began to get lost in blue. His blue. The blue in his eyes. It was indescribable. It was beautiful. He was beautiful. I didn't know why I was thinking like this, I was straight. No homo for Dean Winchester. Or so I thought.

Just as the lyrics began once more, I leaned in close and found myself kissing this angel in a trench coat.

The kiss was chaste and rough, as my lips mingled with his slightly chapped ones. I'd kissed Lisa at least a hundred times, but there was never this much chemistry. Fireworks went off in my mind one by one, dulling my senses until it felt as though we were the only ones in the room.

And the craziest part; he kissed me back.

We stood there like that for what felt like hours, but was mere seconds. Time seemed to slow until we were at a complete standstill. And once we separated, once I looked back into those bluer than blue eyes, I knew I was in paradise.

But I suddenly got really nervous and jittery, so being the idiot that I was, I stammered, "D-did it hurt when y-you fell from hea-heaven?" I chuckled anxiously.

He just grinned and replied, "Would it make you feel better if I said yes?"

We both laughed at that. I never thought I could meet someone like Cas. I loved Lisa, I knew, but there was something special about this boy in the trench coat.

(A/N: THANK YOU WAYWARD DAUGHTER STAU! OR WAYWARD DAUGHTERS TAU! I don't ducking know. What the fish, man? I dunno.

Alright, I didn't wanna have to do this, but... IF I DON'T COME UP WITH IDEAS SOON, I'LL HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE THAN TO WRITE... ANGST! I'm sorry. I don't like threatening you.

Trust me, I've got the angstiest angst you'll ever angst. I'm good at angst, sadly enough. I hate myself for being so good at ripping out your hearts and feeding them to crows. CAW CAW, BITCH!

Okay bye.

Peace Off, My Mini Marshminions!)